Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cucked Indian government give £10000 to raped brazillian foid

J

Justice

Officer
★★★★★
This is cucked. Muslims and christians have been on a rape spree of Hindu women all throughout India and no one is giving Hindu women £10000. Right now as we speak in north east India christians are on a rape spree of Hindu women. Also muslims are on a rape spree of Hindu women in the Indian state of west bengal. No Hindu woman was given compensation.

Muslims also rape Hindu women in muslim countries like bangladesh and pakistan and no compensation is given to them.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/1b6y426/mockery_a_compensation_of_rs_10_lakhs_handed_over/

Last edited:
@Pajeetsingh @jeetcel @curryboy
Give this to them^

No one is raping Hindu foids more than Hindus themselves

It's like blacks saying black women are the most attacked women, leaving out the fact that it's black men attacking them most of the time

"Der-der...muh Hindu women. They're precious. They're not like the other foids"

No one is raping Hindu foids more than Hindus themselves
idc about foids getting raped tbh (should be legalized on all these modern "women") but stop lying, christians (tbf its back then) and muslims (their reputation in syria iraq and even egypt with lots of groping in the buses speak for itself) have been the biggest rapists to this day

Last edited:
we litterally deal with insane cases that the gov hides of child rapists in saudi thats how bad it gets

This is cucked. Muslims and christians have been on a rape spree of Hindu women all throughout India and no one is giving Hindu women £10000. Right now as we speak in north east India christians are on a rape spree of Hindu women. Also muslims are on a rape spree of Hindu women in the Indian state of west bengal. No Hindu woman was given compensation.

Muslims also rape Hindu women in muslim countries like bangladesh and pakistan and no compensation is given to them.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IndiaSpeaks/comments/1b6y426/mockery_a_compensation_of_rs_10_lakhs_handed_over/

Just get raped theory

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:Pajeets got cucked by his wife and muslims

Last edited:
Fuck mate. It’s seriously cucked. Fuck the government.

Interesting... So you can put a price on grape. :feelshehe: :feelshehe: :feelshehe:

If the BJP wants to really respect TRUE Indian culture and heritage, they should reward and encourage the rape of these foids

that is the true heart of Bharat

no more government incursions on Indian culture!

If the BJP wants to really respect TRUE Indian culture and heritage, they should reward and encourage the rape of these foids

that is the true heart of Bharat

View attachment 1087973

naw fk that we curries have cochroach level reputation in the world, we dont need more bs

naw fk that we curries have cochroach level reputation in the world, we dont need more bs
:feelskek: we need our own ccp to control our media and reputation. In online, they only show like good sides of China.

:feelskek: we need our own ccp to control our media and reputation. In online, they only show like good sides of China.
why do you think i respect xin so much??
nigga knows how to run country with over billion chinks

we need a hardcore bjp and lockdown the fuckery in india
Fuck mate. It’s seriously cucked. Fuck the government.
The party in power in Jharkhand isn't BJP it's a congress party. If this happened in a BJP state like UP the treatment would be different. Bulldozers goes brrrr

Rape is against Indian culture. Before marriage woman is father's property and after marriage woman is husband's. They should have taken husband's permission before raping.

why do you think i respect xin so much??
Exactly. China used to be a bigger shithole than India and look at them now 1% poverty rate. We need a authoritarian government very bad.

Hopefully BJP can revive our Nation like Nazi did to Germany. But that seems to be impossible looking at how cucked BJP is :lul: :lul:

Exactly. China used to be a bigger shithole than India and look at them now 1% poverty rate. We need a authoritarian government very bad.

Hopefully BJP can revive our Nation like Nazi did to Germany. But that seems to be impossible looking at how cucked BJP is :lul: :lul:
We are decades behind china mang, hopefully in 35-40 years, where it will be livable country. Tamil nadu is also expected to reach 2.9 trillion economy in 30 years or so they have hope. By then, I try my luck in curryland, failed then be escourtcell for life.:cryfeels:

We are decades behind china mang, hopefully in 35-40 years, where it will be livable country. Tamil nadu is also expected to reach 2.9 trillion economy in 30 years or so they have hope. By then, I try my luck in curryland, failed then be escourtcell for life.:cryfeels:
You again fuck off. You aren't even Indian.

You live in the richest developed country in the world. Being in top 2 percentile height. From what I have seen those chinky foids like that Tamil BBC. And you still can't get laid? Yeah right fakecel.

From what I have seen those chinky foids like that Tamil BBC.
Cope I rarely seen any imaw couple, but only seen with fully assimilated curries but most stick to their own, eventhough iam assimilated, My face is fucked. Iam literally nigger in singapore, I've been called blackey many times by foid

It's ipnot top 2 percentile:feelskek:, it's top 20th percentile. Which isn't much better since cumskins mog me here to the universe.

I try my luck in curryland soon bro...

Cope I rarely seen any imaw couple, but only seen with fully assimilated curries but most stick to their own, eventhough iam assimilated, My face is fucked. Iam literally nigger in singapore, I've been called blackey many times by foid

It's ipnot top 2 percentile:feelskek:, it's top 20th percentile. Which isn't much better since cumskins mog me here to the universe.

I try my luck in curryland soon bro...
I will believe you but singa foids love that Tamil BBC from what I heard?

Saar plez tek this 10000 $

I will believe you but singa foids love that Tamil BBC from what I heard?
Nah most stick to their own, but some noodlefoid only go for well assimilated tamils cuz they are one of the richest ethnicity in singapore, so they think they will take care of them. Some sort of betabuxx like rice do here. For sex though, they will go for whites.

I hate noodles whore fuck em fuck em fuck em

Nah most stick to their own, but some noodlefoid only go for well assimilated tamils cuz they are one of the richest ethnicity in singapore, so they think they will take care of them. Some sort of betabuxx like rice do here. For sex though, they will go for whites.

Well assimilated and rich tamils*

ok