Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel cucked ethnics

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/comments/nw0x96/saw_this_on_tiktok/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

most ethnics(besides blacks don't know if they even count) are cucked as fuck.

watch this tiktok, dumb fucking curry cuck let's himself be mocked for small dick and body odor. what a retarded pathetic cuckold. I have personally seen many cucked bluepilled curries and rice at my University in the past. fucking disgusting. being a cuck ain't gonna make em white, stupid Cucks.

@gymletethnicel @Aadi @Irredeemable

That’s so cucked it’s unreal

that`s the only way for curries

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SouthAsianMasculinity/comments/nw0x96/saw_this_on_tiktok/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

watch this tiktok, dumb fucking curry cuck let's himself be mocked for small dick and body odor. what a retarded pathetic cuckold. I have personally seen many cucked bluepilled curries and rice at my University in the past. fucking disgusting. being a cuck ain't gonna make em white, stupid Cucks.

pathetic. plus the ethnic guy is taller than all the whites
@Diocel @Idotms @Broly

It's not like not making this video would have gotten him laid.

and a mandatory heightpill. No escape

Extremely pathetic, he won’t get anyone’s validation. No matter how much he self depriciating humourmaxxes.

Self-hating is cucked.

Self-hating is cucked.
Not only is it pathetic, but it's ironic.

Imagine wanting to and expecting to mate while simultaneously hating yourself.

People who self hate deserve their inceldom, and I'm pretty glad they won't mate

Real cucks.
tbh

Last edited:
Not only is it pathetic, but it's ironic.

Imagine wanting to and expecting to mate while simultaneously hating yourself.

People who self hate deserve their inceldom, and I'm pretty glad they won't mate

View attachment 454268
What if you hate yourself BECAUSE no woman likes you?

What if you hate yourself BECAUSE no woman likes you?
That's a bit different than hating yourself because of your race.

I mean anyone's free to hate themselves. But I'm more so talking about calling other people gods and consistently shitting on yourself for not being white.

That's a bit different than hating yourself because of your race.

I mean anyone's free to hate themselves. But I'm more so talking about calling other people gods and consistently shitting on yourself for not being white.
What if someone thinks their race contributes to why no woman wants them and hence hates that about themselves?
Would you consider that self-hate?

What if someone thinks their race contributes to why no woman wants them and hence hates that about themselves?
Would you consider that self-hate?
There's a difference between thinking your race is the reason for women not wanting you and hating yourself and race

And hating your yourself because you're ugly.

So yes, it's still self hate. It makes no difference if the person believes or doesn't believe that their race contributes to women not hating them.

Self hatred isn't a hard concept. At this point it seems like you're being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

You always do this :feelshaha:

There's a difference between thinking your race is the reason for women not wanting you and hating yourself and race

And hating your yourself because you're ugly.

So yes, it's still self hate. It makes no difference if the person believes or doesn't believe that their race contributes to women not hating them.

Self hatred isn't a hard concept. At this point it seems like you're being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative.

You always do this :feelshaha:

If you had a manlet height, recessed jawline, norwooding hairline, etc, would you consider it self hate if you hate those traits?
Also, wouldn't it be rational for a man who wants female attention to wish they get a better trait that attracts women more?

And yeah JFL, I like to hear your thoughts on stuff.

And this is my 16000th post, so :feelsLightsaber:

Wouldn't that mean he values woman opinion above all?
If you are an incel and on this forum, you most likely want a woman to be attracted to you.
Idk about wanting this above all else, but it's important for incels to be able to achieve this goal.

Last edited:
If you had a manlet height, recessed jawline, norwooding hairline, etc, would you consider it self hate if you hate those traits?
Also, wouldn't it be rational for a man who wants female attention to wish they get a better trait that attracts women more?
Self hatred that I was responding to and mentioning in this context is about race.

By Google definition, hating how you look is self hatred as well. However, this entire thread is focused on race, and therefore I am using the term self hatred in that context.

You're introducing traditional self hating elements such as height, face, etc.

Self hatred that I was responding to and mentioning in this context is about race.

By Google definition, hating how you look is self hatred as well. However, this entire thread is focused on race, and therefore I am using the term self hatred in that context.

You're introducing traditional self hating elements such as height, face, etc.
I'm just wondering if you consider race the same as any other trait in terms of blackpill, or somehow different.

I'm just wondering if you consider race the same as any other trait in terms of blackpill, or somehow different.
I consider hating your own race because another women prefers another as weakness.

Why should I feel bad for a man who cannot procreate, if he himself doesn't think he should because he isn't white?

You can hate that you don't have hunter eyes, or you aren't 6 feet, but when you enter racial territory, that's where it becomes cucked.

In my opinion of course.

I consider hating your own race because another women prefers another as weakness.

Why should I feel bad for a man who cannot procreate, if he himself doesn't think he should because he isn't white?

You can hate that you don't have hunter eyes, or you aren't 6 feet, but when you enter racial territory, that's where it becomes cucked.

In my opinion of course.
It's not necessarily that he doesn't think he shouldn't procreate, it's more that it makes it unnecessarily harder.
I don't see how not having hunter eyes or a mogger jaw should be seen as any different than not being white.

I think of all these traits as tools to get foids.
If it gets women to like you, then it's something worth having
If being of a certain ethnic group makes you less attractive to women, it's not a trait worth having, and it's better to have a different one.

It's not necessarily that he doesn't think he shouldn't procreate, it's more that it makes it unnecessarily harder.
I don't see how not having hunter eyes or a mogger jaw should be seen as any different than not being white.

I think of all these traits as tools to get foids.
If it gets women to like you, then it's something worth having
If being of a certain ethnic group makes you less attractive to women, it's not a trait worth having, and it's better to have a different one.
I think we just have a difference of opinion.

We can agree to disagree. I honestly don't agree with most of what you said. But that's fine.

If these ugly mutt jew goblins tried to do this shit to me id stuff them all in the oven that same night

you see shit like this and it affirms me that never trying very hard was the right thing to do after all. As a curry youre fucked from birth.