Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuckdit seriously can't read or comprehend text in simple English. The website definitely shows that negative IQ should be a thing.

• Thread starter SlutLiberationFront
  • Start date
SlutLiberationFront

SlutLiberationFront

꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅꧅
★★★★★
Seriously, these comments are plain hilarious, if not tragic, at displaying the IQ of the fucktards roaming on reddit. Negative IQ does exist and cuckdit is proof of that.
Amazing how I explain that I was treated like shit BEFORE I started getting back at people being rude to them like they are to me, yet I had to read this:

"No-Necessary7939 · 43m
pov: u wanna be respected while disrespecting others k genius"

"AelfredRex · 33m
So he's treating people rudely, they're all pissed off, and he can't see the problem?
World-class stupid."

"xsnowpeltx · 1h
Is... is he 13?? Also im curious what "treating him like he's not human" actually was"

"goddamnfaith12 · 1h
Yeah, he is very mad at that but never explained what it really meant. I highly suspect all women are literally jerks who relentlessly bully him any time for existing."

"u19731 · 20m
There is a possibility that he thinks he was respectful when in reality he was not but also maybe he really was, this is sad man, all it would take to save this dude from being a miserable ball of hate was some good friends that know how life works"

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o42p48/i_wonder_if_they_see_how_acting_like_this_doesnt/

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/o3yps0/and_by_refusing_to_respect_him_as_a_human_being/

Yeah you fucking pigs, tell me why I should respect people that show no respect to me when I actually tried to be respectul towards them all the time until the point I finally gave up?
So other people are entitled to respect no matter how much a piece of shit they are to me, but I can't demand to be respected because I would be a narcissist and wanting sex?????????
Nice fucking negative IQ logic you fucking intestinal worms swimming in shit. Not once I even mention sex in my post, then they accuse us of "taking everything sexually all the time". Yeah go figure that.

I hope these people seriously go fuck themselves and get severely disrespected all the time to see how good it is and how they will act. I'm eager to see how good they will feel when that happen, I hope they enjoy it. Cucks must not know what being disrespected all the time feels like, their lives are way too good for that. Cheering for their lives to go to hell and never come back.

Because they think we are just normal looking guys that spews their darkest thoughts all the time with the goal being blackpilling everyone around us like Jehovah's Witnesses. That is the basis of their arguments, if you can destroy that idea, their ideology is destroyed.

To distract us from this basic fact, they accuse us with everything under the sun they can think about, reflecting their wants and needs on us and blaming us for their ideals enforced on us by them.

This is the reason they are negative IQ, they can't think outside of their collective lives and happenings. For them we are dirty liars looking to doom men with our flawed deterministic ideas. So it is fair game to attack us with quickfire bullshit filled with fallacies of all kinds.

IT making low iq strawmans as usual

Because they think we are just normal looking guys that spews their darkest thoughts all the time with the goal being blackpilling everyone around us like Jehovah's Witnesses. That is the basis of their arguments, if you can destroy that idea, their ideology is destroyed.

To distract us from this basic fact, they accuse us with everything under the sun they can think about, reflecting their wants and needs on us and blaming us for their ideals enforced on us by them.

This is the reason they are negative IQ, they can't think outside of their collective lives and happenings. For them we are dirty liars looking to doom men with our flawed deterministic ideas. So it is fair game to attack us with quickfire bullshit filled with fallacies of all kinds.
Terence Tao IQ reply. Dangerously giga based.

IncelTears can’t face reality since that wouldn’t be in their best interest. It’s all about control and they’re delusional. They hate us because we threaten their broken world view.

Occasionally I think you do get someone who’s good looking or perhaps even a woman who acknowledge some black pill truths but it’s very rare (especially for women has been my observation) largely for the same reasons it’s hard for a rich person to care about relate to or acknowledge the struggles of the poor.

They know exactly what you mean but they're just strawmanning like cunts to prove the incel wrong.

I wish i was a cool

Jehovah witness!

Can you imagine...

Having a friend and then walking around visiting people? Wow! So that would be so fucking cool!

"Hell of a lot of context missing here. We all know how incels will exaggerate any imagined slight , and then suddenly, they're the Joker, promising to avenge the wrongs done to them. If they are ignored, they consider that bullying. If someone looks at them, they swear it means people consider them subhuman. A women rejected them, she wants them all to die. If they see happy couples, it can only mean that they are rubbing it in their faces. Judging by the writing style, I would guess this is a angsty teenager venting about his non-existent social life , and blaming everyone else for it."

See this is the issue. They literally can't even comprehend our lives. I was literally fucking physically attacked in middle school because a psycho bully thought my face looked weird. Naturally the administrators being shit, they punished both of us. That's right I got suspended because a bully assaulted me for no other reason than that he thought my face looked weird. They can't fathom having someone call them ugly to their face. They can't fathom literally having someone say "ew it's tacotime2142" when they walk by.

"Hell of a lot of context missing here. We all know how incels will exaggerate any imagined slight , and then suddenly, they're the Joker, promising to avenge the wrongs done to them. If they are ignored, they consider that bullying. If someone looks at them, they swear it means people consider them subhuman. A women rejected them, she wants them all to die. If they see happy couples, it can only mean that they are rubbing it in their faces. Judging by the writing style, I would guess this is a angsty teenager venting about his non-existent social life , and blaming everyone else for it."

See this is the issue. They literally can't even comprehend our lives. I was literally fucking physically attacked in middle school because a psycho bully thought my face looked weird. Naturally the administrators being shit, they punished both of us. That's right I got suspended because a bully assaulted me for no other reason than that he thought my face looked weird. They can't fathom having someone call them ugly to their face. They can't fathom literally having someone say "ew it's tacotime2142" when they walk by.
I would make sure to get people who actually know about this subject involved. That's arbitrary punishment because you were the person that got attacked. What fucking sense does it make to punish the person that was attacked for doing nothing other than existing? You could sue that school to oblivion and possibly get money from them, and the bully for physical assault. They will not learn until they get beat down harder than they do to those they like to play the tough guy with.

hive mind and fake moral superiority

I would make sure to get people who actually know about this subject involved. That's arbitrary punishment because you were the person that got attacked. What fucking sense does it make to punish the person that was attacked for doing nothing other than existing?

That's zero tolerance policies for you. If you get involved in a fight at all you get punished even if you were 100% the victim. School admins will virtue signal about stopping bullying and then when people actually get bullied they either do nothing or punish both the bully and the victim.

That's zero tolerance policies for you. If you get involved in a fight at all you get punished even if you were 100% the victim. School admins will virtue signal about stopping bullying and then when people actually get bullied they either do nothing or punish both the bully and the victim.
Do your parents know about that? What did they say?

Why the man behind princesskitty still thinks that he can point the finger to anyone when he larps as a cunt on the internet?

Yeah, this same shit has aggravated me my entire life. It stems entirely from their retarded Just World view. They think we live in a Just World, and therefore, because bad things happen to us, and people treat us poorly, we must have instigated that, somehow.

The kicker is that they think they're smarter than us. :society: They couldn't outsmart a potato salad.

IT tards are just a buch of mongo trannies lmao no wonder their IQ is below zero indeed :feelshaha: