Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck wants roastie gf's gymnastics routine to be less sexy

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-

The roastbeef is openly inviting superior men to breed her and somehow the cuck is the asshole in this situation.

So instead of her going on a romantic date I had planned, she decided to hang out with her teammates.

Now the roastie is going to show off her gymnastics routine at the university's frat house while her cuck will probably spend the night posting on Reddit.

This is your future upon ascension.

I don't find the story hilarious, just sad. Then again, "boyfriend" is a Jewish concept trying to undermine the bond between a man and a woman, so he deserves it for being a "boyfriend".

READ THE COMMENTS ON THAT
WHAT THE FUCKKK
REDDIT WAS A MISTAKE

I want off this ride...
fucking cucks...

The future for weak men who let their women be degenerate.

Asshole Enthusiast [5]Achleys 13.0k points 13 hours ago

YTA, dude. Don’t control your girlfriend because of your insecurities. If she competes at the university level, don’t quash her dreams. It’s a routine, not an invitation for sex for every man in the audience. You’re being ridiculous.

Asshole Enthusiast [5]Achleys 13.0k points 13 hours ago

YTA, dude. Don’t control your girlfriend because of your insecurities. If she competes at the university level, don’t quash her dreams. It’s a routine, not an invitation for sex for every man in the audience. You’re being ridiculous.
Be a cuck, dude.

People who post on reddit besides braincels should be hanged

imagine marrying at the first place jfl

The comments are pure Ragefuel. First they say he's an insecure, abusive (jfl) man and then they say he's a "creepy nice guy" for saying that he's got to look after her.

Quote: "As if she isn’t an adult woman capable of making her own decisions or ascertaining for herself what she is and is not comfortable with. :feelstastyman:

READ THE COMMENTS ON THAT
WHAT THE FUCKKK
REDDIT WAS A MISTAKE

I want off this ride...
fucking cucks...
I've never seen such densely concentrated white knighting before. What a circus, man.

The comments are pure Ragefuel. First they say he's an insecure, abusive (jfl) man and then they say he's a "creepy nice guy" for saying that he's got to look after her.

Quote: "As if she isn’t an adult woman capable of making her own decisions or ascertaining for herself what she is and is not comfortable with. :feelstastyman:
god damn thats cancerous im not stepping one foot in that comment section

Not letting your girlfriend behave like a wh0re proves that your masculinity is fragile and you're insecure.
Just another day in the west.
I've seen people criticized men for not letting their girlfriend or wife be a stripper for extra money.

So the guy is in a fight with her gf and
instead of going out for a date with her bf

my spider sense is tingling :feelswhere:

look at the comments

How about this nice guy right here? is he a creep :)

hahaha reddit is used to be a lurking website for us and for the tech geeks now its the home for the soyboys, white knight and cucks

Last edited:
that subreddit is so fucking cucked

Very based for a redditcuck

Unbelievable. This can’t be passed. Our world has come to such a tragedy it’s unbelievable. Such a shame.