Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Cuck tries to set "sex offenders" on fire in motel room.

Im 99% sure he posts on cucktears based off of his description.

Im 99% sure he posts on cucktears based off of his description.
He looks like one of the cucks over there, and they'd probably consider him their hero if he was successful. Most "sex offenders" are incel looking sub6's.

He looks like one of the cucks over there, and they'd probably consider him their hero if he was successful. Most "sex offenders" are incel looking sub6's.
True. They would praise that sub-6 lunatic for "savin da wiminz".

True. They would praise that sub-6 lunatic for "savin da wiminz".
Low IQ Sub6 male cucks watch too many movies, and think if they do something "heroic" they can finally ascend and get a landwhale.

Sex defenders are a much greater and more pervasive threat than sex offenders. The punishment for sex-positivity would ideally be capital.

Sex defenders are a much greater and more pervasive threat than sex offenders. The punishment for sex-positivity would ideally be capital.
The same cucks who preach sex positivity and the right for femoids to fuck chads, would turn around and do terrible things to incels for trying to do what they can to get laid in this rigged feminized environment.

The same cucks who preach sex positivity and the right for femoids to fuck chads, would turn around and do terrible things to incels for trying to do what they can to get laid in this rigged feminized environment.

"Men of QUALITY don't fear EQUALITY"

And neither, apparently, do sedated, fawning eunuchs.

I sometimes wonder, though, if all of their impotent hatred for incels is the misdirected product of frustration at slaving and kissing ass only to remain as dry as us.

"Men of QUALITY don't fear EQUALITY"

And neither, apparently, do sedated, fawning eunuchs.
Lol
I sometimes wonder, though, if all of their impotent hatred for incels is the misdirected product of frustration at slaving and kissing ass only to remain as dry as us.
They're low IQ so it makes sense. They remind me of the cuck husband who tries to beat up the guy fucking his cheating wife, rather than his wife.

Low IQ Sub6 male cucks watch too many movies, and think if they do something "heroic" they can finally ascend and get a landwhale.

Reddit will say that he did nothing wrong

I hope he gets axed to death

Wonder how many femoids would do something similar to "avenge incels" or something. I'm guessing none. They'll rush to the defense of Chad criminals in a heartbeat though.

The cuck mating strategy is surely a pathetic, albeit curious one.

I thought you were anti degeneracy? Child molesters hurt civilization. Can't blame the vigilante.

He probably watched too many marvel movies and thought he could be a super hero too.

He probably watched too many marvel movies and thought he could be a super hero too.
That's how most npc cucks see themselves when they uphold "justice" on men who do or say things that are culturally unacceptable.

Brutal necromancypill

just fight hate with hate theory

just fight hate with hate theory
Most those "sex offenders" probably only urinated in public or texted foids below 18. It's not like they were all violent rapists.

Most those "sex offenders" probably only urinated in public or texted foids below 18. It's not like they were all violent rapists.
@MarriedAndLookin4Fun thoughts, also kind of agree + all of the false charged

the vigilante says his victims were child molesters. i don't know the age of the victims

the vigilante says his victims were child molesters. i don't know the age of the victims
He doesn't know what they are. Anyone who sends a sexual text to a foid below 18 is considered a child molester according to cucked laws.

He doesn't know what they are. Anyone who sends a sexual text to a foid below 18 is considered a child molester according to cucked laws.
i remember on twitter, a 20 year old guy got harassed by everyone because he thought it's ok for him to date a 15 year old girl. thats only a 5 year age gap

i remember on twitter, a 20 year old guy got harassed by everyone because he thought it's ok for him to date a 15 year old girl. thats only a 5 year age gap
Twitter are full of sjw cucks. Being afraid of them is low t.

Twitter are full of sjw cucks. Being afraid of them is low t.
i remember before 2017, twitter wasn't political at all and was just people tweeting dumb jokes and laughing. nowadays it's just a leftist SJW website full of dramatic people

i remember before 2017, twitter wasn't political at all and was just people tweeting dumb jokes and laughing. nowadays it's just a leftist SJW website full of dramatic people
Even 50 cent said something back then that would send soys in a rage if he said it these days.

Even 50 cent said something back then that would send soys in a rage if he said it these days.
lol yep. that was in the year 2010 when he tweeted that. in todays world that tweet would get him banned from twitter and canceled by SJWs on twitter. people in the year 2010 were so much better.

i remember one time in 2012, a hannah montana parody account existed when miley cut her hair short and the tweet said "if i cut my hair short i swear i'd look like a dyke". people on twitter back then thought that tweet was funny. If that tweet was posted today, then twitter would literally murder the one who tweeted that.

lol yep. that was in the year 2010 when he tweeted that. in todays world that tweet would get him banned from twitter and canceled by SJWs on twitter. people in the year 2010 were so much better.

i remember one time in 2012, a hannah montana parody account existed when miley cut her hair short and the tweet said "if i cut my hair short i swear i'd look like a dyke". people on twitter back then thought that tweet was funny. If that tweet was posted today, then twitter would literally murder the one who tweeted that.
There needs to be a freespeech form of twitter and cucktube. We have to stop depending on them to let us express our thoughts and humor online.

There needs to be a freespeech form of twitter and cucktube. We have to stop depending on them to let us express our thoughts and humor online.
i remember there used to be a lot of racial slurs, KKK/nazi channels and anti-semites on youtube a decade ago.

It's never going to happen they dont want the truth to come out, they want to supress us, and keep the hive mind - more and men will wake up and see how fucked they are soon.

i remember there used to be a lot of racial slurs, KKK/nazi channels and anti-semites on youtube a decade ago.
That was before it was sold to (((google))).
It's never going to happen they dont want the truth to come out, they want to supress us, and keep the hive mind - more and men will wake up and see how fucked they are soon.
They will still find out anyway. Most men aren't that stupid.

That was before it was sold to (((google))).

They will still find out anyway. Most men aren't that stupid.
youtube started to totally change in like 2011-2013.

youtube started to totally change in like 2011-2013.
I think that's when it was sold to them for only 100 million dollars. Now it's worth billions.

I think that's when it was sold to them for only 100 million dollars. Now it's worth billions.
todays youtubers are boring, they just make political vids, rant vids, angry response vids to other users, and react videos

todays youtubers are boring, they just make political vids, rant vids, angry response vids to other users, and react videos
most of the internet is trash now

That's why I stopped watching them anymore. I used to be addicted to youtube until 2015-2016.

What a fucking faggot. He'll rope in jail when he'll find out that Chad rapist inmates are getting more pussy from holes working in jail than he could in 7 lifetimes.

These are the ppl who are supposed to give u advice

Don't care that he burned sex offenders. He's an idiot. He will not ascend. He did not put thought into his crimes. He did not do the world any good. He is an absolute fool. He could have meticulously planned the execution of these men. Instead he walks around bragging about "I'm bout tuh fry some pedos" Stupid fucking Degenerate. Enjoy prison.

Don't care that he burned sex offenders. He's an idiot. He will not ascend. He did not put thought into his crimes. He did not do the world any good. He is an absolute fool. He could have meticulously planned the execution of these men. Instead he walks around bragging about "I'm bout tuh fry some pedos" Stupid fucking Degenerate. Enjoy prison.
Burning men or killing them just for fucking jb's is whiteknight moral fagging.