Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Cuck tries to save drowning roastie. Both fell victim to the waves, so to hell with them

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
Cuck: I have trained most of my life, I'm fucking invincible!
Roastie: Help! I'm a stupid cunt who's drowning because I thought that swimming during a storm was a cool idea!
Cuck: Oh no! M'lady's in danger! I must save her! *Splash*

Narrator: a few moments later...

(I split the video in two parts because I was getting an error posting the whole thing)

He wanted to be a hero for her, he became a hero for her. To hell with both.

And no, he's not a total cuck. She sucked his dick in the end, hope it was worth it:

Last edited:
Those waves knocked the soul out their bodies all the strength he had left was used to cling on to a rock.

So sluts giving incels some pussy out of empathy is a completely unacceptable expectation but I'm supposed to risk my life to save some random dumb slut? Seems reasonable.

This is how you know that society values access to some hoe's pussy more than male lives. It's also why most normies and foids think rape is worse than murder.

Based Poseidon getting rid of degenerates for us.

Roastie: Help! I'm a stupid cunt who's drowning because I thought that swimming during a storm was a cool idea!

View attachment 499066

View attachment 499067

(I split the video in two parts because I was getting an error posting the whole thing)

And no, he's not a total cuck. She sucked his dick in the end, hope it was worth it:

View attachment 499064
She wouldn’t have saved him if it had been the other way around. He could have lost his life as well. Probably one of the dumbest cucks I’ve ever seen in my life. :feelskek:

And this is the cuck. Not a chad but mogs a fair portion of men.

View attachment 499066

View attachment 499067

View attachment 499064
Chads, Staceys, Beckys, Normans. All of them must know pain.

Last edited:
She wouldn’t have saved him if it had been the other way around. He could have lost his life as well. Probably one of the dumbest cucks I’ve ever seen in my life. :feelskek:
I can't decide who is more stupid, this roastie who willingly throws herself in a stormy water "for fun", or the cuck who jumps to save her. Men are supposed to have brain, but "masculinity" gets the best of them time and time again.

Brutal. They paid the ultimate price for their hubris and stupdity.

It doesn't surprise me at all. Chad have inflated ego and think of themselves highly by virtue of being attractive. He underestimated the dangers. An incel would have never jumped.

It doesn't surprise me at all. Chad have inflated ego and think of themselves highly by virtue of being attractive. He underestimated the dangers. An incel would have never jumped.
High inhibition=spider sense.

Literal fucking retards

Pretty scary ngl

So sluts giving incels some pussy out of empathy is a completely unacceptable expectation but I'm supposed to risk my life to save some random dumb slut? Seems reasonable.

This is how you know that society values access to some hoe's pussy more than male lives. It's also why most normies and foids think rape is worse than murder.
The worst part is that the foid was retarted. The waves are strong, not all the line between land and water is plane and the merely presence of rocks are a death sentence if you are hit by them.

Last edited:
What if the Chad knew that letting the foid drown would destroy his life anyways by painting him as a monster in cucked society and decided that he should just take the risk and try to save her?

What if the Chad knew that letting the foid drown would destroy his life anyways by painting him as a monster in cucked society and decided that he should just take the risk and try to save her?
No, just no.

No, just no.
What makes you so sure? A strong man standing in the sidelines as a helpless woman dies a terrible death would, in my opinion, turn the general opinion against him.

What makes you so sure? A strong man standing in the sidelines as a helpless woman dies a terrible death would, in my opinion, turn the general opinion against him.
They got this shit on camera.

This has already been posted lmao

still excellent video

Last edited:
And my theory is that the man watching the foid die would cause soyciety to see him as a monster
No tbh lmao his gf is drowning he wouldnt even have time to consider that. He wanted to save her (understandable) and wanted to be a hero (not understandable). All the blame's on the foid, what a dumb fucking cunt.

Come on, the world is quite misandrist and harsh on men, but not to such an extent. He probably thought he was the strongest and most experienced one of them, but for some reason turned off critical thinking the second he heard m'lady crying. Even though he wouldn't feel pressured to do this normally, not for a man certainly. He as any man was conditioned to serve as a meatshield and underestimated the danger.
This has already been posted lmao
Sorry, I haven't been around lately. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

No tbh lmao his gf is drowning he wouldnt even have time to consider that. He wanted to save her (understandable) and wanted to be a hero (not understandable). All the blame's on the foid, what a dumb fucking cunt.
Come on, the world is quite misandrist and harsh on men, but not to such an extent. He probably thought he was the strongest and most experienced one of them, but for some reason turned off critical thinking the second he heard m'lady crying. Even though he wouldn't feel pressured to do this normally, not for a man certainly. He as any man was conditioned to serve as a meatshield and underestimated the danger.
Okay :incel:

Behavior like this is not voluntary and a matter of "reason." The body/mind in some situations simply knows what to do and it's best that way because in the ancestral environment (and to this day) we faced all sorts of situations in which there was no time for deliberation.

In what fucking world was that a good idea. fucking imbeciles :lul:

I thought they were gonna make it when they were clinging to that rock. Oh well.

I thought they were gonna make it when they were clinging to that rock. Oh well.
Best part is when the foid with the camera turns around and they're gone. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

dumb toilets think they are invincible these days...the cuck deserves it too for being a fucking retarded cuck trying to save that cunt from certain death

atleast she made herself useful one last time by showing her ass before poseidon took what was rightfully his

Last edited:
Best part is when the foid with the camera turns around and they're gone. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I think the stupidest part of the whole ordeal is when they're about to jump into the crashing waves, not thinking "hey maybe 10+ foot waves aren't safe to jump into" but no, they just go to town and drown.

Should’ve let the bitch drown for thinking it was a good idea to jump in rough waters like that. Survival of the fittest.