Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck trait: you self improve

• Thread starter ParasiteToSociety
  • Start date
ParasiteToSociety

ParasiteToSociety

….
★★★★
Why self improve when it’s ovER before it began, no woman wants you anyway:feelstastyman:

If you have to "self-improve" you have already lost

So that I can have some shred of joy in this shithole world, even if it isn’t from foids

If i can be a bit happier with my body then i will feel better mentally

an incel working on himself is like polishing a turd, youre still shit

the incel is “self improving” gymcelling and careermaxxing on a Saturday night while chad creampies Stacy.

copecel00

You just hate incels, brocel. We are not despicable trash. We can self-improve too.

my ancestors never needed to self improve besides grooming hair or taking shower and yet they expect me to use chisel and hammer to reshape my jaw for some disgusting used up masculine feminist foid

incels are self improving while sex havers are having sex orgies.

Why self improve when it’s ovER before it began, no woman wants you anyway:feelstastyman:
Foids isn't the only reason for self improvement.

Good diet, less device usage & be outside more = much better mental and physical health. And you will improve your looks a lot.

You won't get gurls but you can get gay gymbros tho. If you meant non looks self improvement then that's good

No self-improvement for your face

an incel working on himself is like polishing a turd, youre still shit
But a polished piece of turd can turn into diamond under extreme heat and pressure for thousands of years aka eternal talkless khhv inceldom

Foids isn't the only reason for self improvement.

Good diet, less device usage & be outside more = much better mental and physical health. And you will improve your looks a lot.
Used to do home gym made good gains but still incel, used to do mma/bjj still an incel.

I self improve because I'm not going to let my inceldom (something I can't control) negatively affect other aspects of my life that I can control, at least to an extent.

Last edited:
I self improve because I'm not going to let my inceldom (something I can't control) negatively affect other aspects of my life that I can control, at least to an extent.

because unless you actively plan to rope you still have decades on this prison planet and you better make it as pleasant as you can
Should of clarified in my post that it’s mainly cucked if you do it for foids, but if you do it for yourself then fine, but looksmaxxing as an incel is cucked.

Its like the Same Retards that go to the [[ Millitary ]] and Expect high Prestige , Money and Whores .

:feelskek: Newsflash , Nobody gives a Shit . Your Canonfooder by Proxy .

Only fakecels do that shit,trucels ldar.
If you go to the gym you're a fakecel scum larper and you should kys,trucels know there's no gym for their face

Only fakecels do that shit,trucels ldar.
If you go to the gym you're a fakecel scum larper and you should kys,trucels know there's no gym for their face
almost like some of you guys only want to bathe in your misery and do nothing to try to escape your situation. that gives off edgy teenage larper vibes tbh ngl.

almost like some of you guys only want to bathe in your misery and do nothing to try to escape your situation. that gives off edgy teenage larper vibes tbh ngl.
Kys

Self improvement is for bluepilled faggots who believe that women will see past your looks and appreciate you for your great personality

Yep self improvement means become a betabux for a used up roastie, if you watched rehab room/incel tv videos he made a video in self improooving. It’s top notch content

I just think having some money and being in good health will make your life better.

I just think having some money and being in good health will make your life better.
I should’ve edited my post if you self improve for yourself it’s fine, but if it’s for foids…..

my ancestors never needed to self improve besides grooming hair or taking shower and yet they expect me to use chisel and hammer to reshape my jaw for some disgusting used up masculine feminist foid
Couldn't have said it any better. The real issue is the system we live in. Back in the day it was well understood that men are in charge, get a foid and a house. If I'd go backwards from my grandfather's generation 1000+ years in the timeline, there wouldn't be a single man that had to "work out" or "self improve". What a fucking joke this is honestly.

Men are the builders and maintainers of this world, we are stronger both in body and mind. If it wasn't for a feminized jewish system imposed on us by force, we'd be perfectly fine and things would fall into place.

The problem is that even foids are pushing that idea of gymmaxing. As a manlet you'll be looking ridiculous trying to compete with "normal" people.

I want to bathe in my misery, I hate myself and this reality, I don't care if you think I'm edgy but self improving makes me feel like a slave it makes me want to claw and tear at my skin and body, it's an indescribable feeling of hatred.

I want to bathe in my misery, I hate myself and this reality, I don't care if you think I'm edgy but self improving makes me feel like a slave it makes me want to claw and tear at my skin and body, it's an indescribable feeling of hatred.