Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck Trait: Having a Soft Voice

O

OGcel1983

Banned
-
I notice women hate men that have to yell in order for others to understand them when they talk. Or is it a status thing (not paying attention to them when they talk), or autism affecting the way they speak?

Deep voices and flings

i have raspy ass deep voice because i smoked ciggs as 15 year old for 2 years

Its both, but having soft kids voice is a truecell trait

Its both, but having soft kids voice is a truecell trait
I don't sound like a kid, but "people" (mostly women) sometimes make me have to repeat what I said especially on the phone till the point I almost yell at them and get visibly angry.

it's a trucel trait and not a cuck trait, having a bad voice is all about genetics.
everybody is born with a different size larynx and vocal cords within that. Also, some may have smaller lungs and can't generate enough airflow to have a louder voice.
I don't sound like a kid, but "people" (mostly women) sometimes make me have to repeat what I said especially on the phone till the point I almost yell at them and get visibly angry.
if you have to repeat yourself then you definitely have a soft feminine voice

It might be that you talk too fast or you slur your words.

it's a trucel trait and not a cuck trait, having a bad voice is all about genetics.
everybody is born with a different size larynx and vocal cords within that. Also, some may have smaller lungs and can't generate enough airflow to have a louder voice.

if you have to repeat yourself then you definitely have a soft feminine voice
But then why do actual women get heard clearly the first time they speak like normal?

I have a very screeching sounding voice and it makes people not take me seriously.