Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL [Cuck Trait] Believing in a just world

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
Cucks believe that if you work hard enough and have the motivation, you'll achieve anything in life, which is absolute dogshit and false. Luck and looks are what get you going in life.

Men have a huge variety of tastes for women, they like shy girls, extroverted girls, silly girls, serious girls, gamer girls, nerdy girls, dumb girls blah blah blah. They project this onto women thinking that they have the same preferences; extroverted boys, silly boys and so on. But in reality, the only preferences women have are Chad, Tyrone, Chang and Abdul.

Cucks never look at the statistics and simply believe their projections of women.

This is why it's impossible to blackpill them.

Cucks are so retarded.
YOU can't change ANYTHING.
Everything is about luck and random numbers.

The only just world that can exist is one of your own creation.

I hope that when I die, whatever force that created this universe allows me to create my own world.

Cope but idc

8d2d9eab62cb973b5a10468b567ba14e4e1c0f96 gorilla trekking in uganda 3908

This is what The Rapists basically do.
"NOOOOOOOOOO ANON HUMANS ARE NOT INHERENTLY EVIL YOU JUST NEED TO STOP THINKING NEGATIVE THOUGHTS :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Cucks believe that if you work hard enough and have the motivation, you'll achieve anything in life, which is absolute dogshit and false. Luck and looks are what get you going in life.

Men have a huge variety of tastes for women, they like shy girls, extroverted girls, silly girls, serious girls, gamer girls, nerdy girls, dumb girls blah blah blah. They project this onto women thinking that they have the same preferences; extroverted boys, silly boys and so on. But in reality, the only preferences women have are Chad, Tyrone, Chang and Abdul.

Cucks never look at the statistics and simply believe their projections of women.

This is why it's impossible to blackpill them.

It goes far further than that. You get better job opportunties, more positive experiences from day one. People come up TO YOU and want to talk to you, male and female. Can you even imagine?!
But hey, don't bother thinking about that, just do what my parents told me to do constantely: "man up", "don't be so whiney" etc... I have negative canthal tilt, that's why people always assume that I am sad or weak. Try explainin that to a boomer. When I tried to explain this shit to my dad he though I was talking about something esoteric or something. It's like there is a mental block there that you just can't brake through.

It's extremely ironic considering that one of the philosophical cornerstones of liberalism (in the political science context, not in the colloqial American sense) is that the "just world" belief is nonsense. People are falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit. People catch viruses they didn't want. People generally suffer all kinds of shit that they don't deserve. That's why many individuals generally support due process and civil liberties. And why people are willing to pay tax to support a healthcare system, so that the burden of this unfairness is alleviated. But I digress.

The idea that some individuals are at fault for being genetically inferior is simply twisted.

Anyone who believes in "karma" has the intellectual capacity of a slug.

Precisely what I'm thinking. I think you have to be a real dipshit to believe in justice. There has never been justice nor peace. Peace is a lie, right, @ShySaxon ?

Precisely what I'm thinking. I think you have to be a real dipshit to believe in justice. There has never been justice nor peace. Peace is a lie, right, @ShySaxon ?
Indeed. Peace is nonsense. There is only war.

It's extremely ironic considering that one of the philosophical cornerstones of liberalism (in the political science context, not in the colloquial American sense) is that the "just world" belief is nonsense. People are falsely accused of crimes they didn't commit. People catch viruses they didn't want. People generally suffer all kinds of shit that they don't deserve. That's why many individuals generally support due process and civil liberties. And why people are willing to pay tax to support a healthcare system, so that the burden of this unfairness is alleviated. But I digress.

The idea that some individuals are at fault for being genetically inferior is simply twisted.
They don't truly believe in the just world hypothesis (unless they are on multiple layers of cognitive dissonance, which might be even more scary). They just don't extend traditional tenets of liberalism to lookism, because doing so would implicitly admit women care more about looks and height, and not just personality. This is essentially the halo effect, a widely accepted scientific fact, which some bluepilled brainlets have no problem denying just so they can oppose everything incels believe in.

More like idiot trait
but idiots still need to be told the world is just.

Nepotism and dark triad of personality too.

People tend to think others are like them until proven not.

True but most people evidently lack an inner dialogue. They cannot research things nor believe anything other than what has been repeated to them however good hearted they may be. If you need to be smart to survive with certain opinions, they cannot be held by cattle like persons as they conform and would be penalised for blatantly saying they think what I know I think