Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck restaurant owner sabotages a fucking HERO stucking bitches with the bill

U

uninstall

Banned
-
Simple.

1. Guy sets dates with bitches (uses fake photos for his body)

2. Stucks them with the bill.

3. Cuck restaurant owner sucks vagina.

Women dine and dash every day man

LOL why pay for food ever again?

fag will get a pat on the head for saving women from paying extra money, while tyrone basically lives off these whores and punches them around whenever he's bored

Lmao a woman does it and its societal standard, a man does it and he goes to prison.
Who even goes on a date in 2019? You might as well throw your money out the window.

Who even goes on a date in 2019? You might as well throw your money out the window.

Men who are sub 8. They can still get dates albei rarely with a lot of effort, but its never netflix and chill, its being forced to take women out and spend money on them.

Some of us can't find a women who'd let her throw our money out the window for her. If a foid wanted to be seen with me having dinner in a restaurant, that would be a compliment and a confident boost for me even if she were using me for a free meal.

Some of us can't find a women who'd let her throw our money out the window for her. If a foid wanted to be seen with me having dinner in a restaurant, that would be a compliment and a confident boost for me even if she were using me for a free meal.
Using money to gain a temporary confidence boost would feel like a foolish investment to me. My confidence is already rock bottom and I am not very good in social situations.. I tend to clam up and be quiet and awkward.. I really can't talk to women at all.
Men who are sub 8. They can still get dates albei rarely with a lot of effort, but its never netflix and chill, its being forced to take women out and spend money on them.
Like what @Angry_runt said though.. I suppose it can be a confidence boost, but I have no confidence left.. even in fellow human beings.. I've been like this for so long, not trusting a single human being because they cannot understand what I am going through.. they are like robots and their pre-programmed response is "go to a psychiatrist" whenever I want to vent about my problems.. every single time they want to vent it is ok but don't let the stinky ugly FlyFace talk about his problems.. I really can't be bothered with stupid robotic humanoids anymore, I can talk the talk.. truth is that I am pretty good at being a chameleon.. good at lying, sometimes I even believe my own lies.. but not anymore.

Hahahaha this guy is a hero

Using money to gain a temporary confidence boost would feel like a foolish investment to me.
I've made many investments far more foolish. I could take a new woman on a pointless date every week and it'd still be less foolish than lifting for 14 years in order to be more attractive to women. Or learning PUA and approaching hundreds of sets of foids with only lifelong cringes to show for.
And it's not that being used for a date wouldn't be a foolish investment, but the fact that the exploitative woman chose me over somebody else would be enough to lift my spirits.

My confidence is already rock bottom and I am not very good in social situations.. I tend to clam up and be quiet and awkward.. I really can't talk to women at all.
Unlike looks or height, social skills are malleable and can be developed. If you have an opportunity to talk to foids, use it. Maybe those (however slightly improved) social skills will put you over the line if some day you find some blind insane girl willing to give you a shot.

Foids get free meals easily

Meanwhile, the PLUS sized """""model""""" with 10 pounds of makeup and a huge silly wig was CRUELLY LIED to by a a man sending a fake pic of abs.

FUCK YOU CUNT
FUCK YOU SOCIETY

I've made many investments far more foolish. I could take a new woman on a pointless date every week and it'd still be less foolish than lifting for 14 years in order to be more attractive to women. Or learning PUA and approaching hundreds of sets of foids with only lifelong cringes to show for.
And it's not that being used for a date wouldn't be a foolish investment, but the fact that the exploitative woman chose me over somebody else would be enough to lift my spirits.
Just be exploited for wanting to enact your biological imperative and get nothing in return except more confidence to go and do the same thing over and over? Rather shoot myself.
Unlike looks or height, social skills are malleable and can be developed. If you have an opportunity to talk to foids, use it. Maybe those (however slightly improved) social skills will put you over the line if some day you find some blind insane girl willing to give you a shot.
My face is also fucking horrific.. get stared at on the street and scare people when I turn corners.

what a fucking cuck he deserve the punishment

what a hideous cuck
i hope he and he's whole family will be burned alive tonight.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back