Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Cuck Of The Day.

>She says she loves me

lmao

"Should I even confront her?" = "My 'girlfriend' is about to commit infidelity against me. Do I let it happen?"

I'd either ditch her or beat her to death. Either one works.

Damn, I missed the cuck of the day posts. I don't have much courage to look through those subs. Even the normies agree that he's being cucked. How can't OP see it? Or, he must be into it. And of course, there's an obese cat lady pretending that the woman is the victim there for him looking at the messages.

" She follows him on instagram and Facebook and twitter. And I'm not on any of these platforms and last time I checked her relationship status on Facebook doesn't say that she's in a relationship."

Mfw a guy without social media thinks he has any value. Jfl.
@Yoyo
Its ogre if you arent social media maxing.

She is going to cheat on him with the Canadian Chad.

" She follows him on instagram and Facebook and twitter. And I'm not on any of these platforms and last time I checked her relationship status on Facebook doesn't say that she's in a relationship."

Mfw a guy without social media thinks he has any value. Jfl.
@Yoyo
Its ogre if you arent social media maxing.
QONVIyz.gif

Damn what a major cuck. I'll bet he's been betabuxxing for his 3 month vacations and she was just using him for the trips.

Now while they were on the vacations, she was using her social medias to send nudes to Chad .. C U C K E D

How could a normie not have social media? I mean for incels it makes sense not to have, but c'mon this is beyond retard , he deserves it

Damn, I missed the cuck of the day posts. I don't have much courage to look through those subs. Even the normies agree that he's being cucked. How can't OP see it? Or, he must be into it. And of course, there's an obese cat lady pretending that the woman is the victim there for him looking at the messages.
hes coping

why wouldn't you just break up with her immediately after hearing this lmao

"She says she loves me"

HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

And instead of dumping her unfaithful ass right away, he contemplates what to do. What a sad human being.

I think it is a coping mechanism. He probably really loves the girl and dont want to lose her, it is a bit hard to stay rational when you are in love. Love is a mental illness where behavioral are reminiscent of psychosis and biochemically it imitiates substance abuse.

"She says she loves me"

HahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAA

And instead of dumping her unfaithful ass right away, he contemplates what to do. What a sad human being.

I guess it's just hard to think clearly when you're in love

Desperation overrides logic.

That's why he need pill - you will never fall in love when u pilled

how the fuck do girls stay attached to chads for so long seriously looks is everything. i see a hot girl i wont remember her face in 10 mins

Dump the bitch and tell her that's why you fucking cuck.