Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck of the day

BlackpilledAF

BlackpilledAF

IAmTheBlackPill
-
50401245_331418527467446_2056423503736864768_n.jpg

Soys will be Soys will be Soys will be Soys .

His girlfriend is at home getting filled up by Tyrone while he’s out doing his cuck duties.

The absolute state of numales.

He is right. Soy can eradicate masculinity from people, it’s the ultimate poison.

Throughout indoctrination, cuckbands will destroy the “masculinity” of their male sons teaching them to feel guilty for being born males.

I hope that their wife’s boyfriends will take control over the situation and take care of their real sons.

And these are the people who will be running the show within a decade

He is right. Soy can eradicate masculinity from people, it’s the ultimate poison.

Throughout indoctrination, cuckbands will destroy the “masculinity” of their male sons teaching them to feel guilty for being born males.

I hope that their wife’s boyfriends will take control over the situation and take care of their real sons
Is a meme!

these "people" do not deserve basic human rights

lmao at those low iq replies, it's probably some kind of dumb protest against the new gillete commercial

No, it's not a meme.
Who consumes lots of soy? Beer is much more consumed and if I am not mistaken it also messes with hormones, over 90% of the soy goes to the cattle and maybe the soy meme was made by the death / meat industry.

I gotta take a big shit... Gonna be a high T, dominant, masculine, soy free shit.

Who consumes lots of soy? Beer is much more consumed and if I am not mistaken it also messes with hormones, over 90% of the soy goes to the cattle and maybe the soy meme was made by the death / meat industry.
I thought you was referring to the "wife's boyfriend" meme.

Nuke this pathetic excuse for a planet