Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

CUCK MY LIFE

xHellOnEarthx

xHellOnEarthx

Greycel
Yeah so I came to this site just to see how many people are mentally fucked like me. I'm in a deep depression right now and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and stopped taking my meds. I used to self medicate with hard drugs like heroin (sniff not shoot). Now I'm suicidal/homicidal (again). I have seriously fucked intrusive thoughts about blowing my brains out and hanging myself and going on killing sprees and raping and torturing people and shit. I came here because I heard that's the kind of sick shit you people like. I have a secret tumblr where I post all my "deviant" interests and demented thoughts like rape fantasy, incest, bestiality, drugs, etc. I have almost like split personalities where I believe in two conflicting things at once like most mentally fucked millennials. I want to be a feminists but at the same time I get turned on misogyny and the idea of having women as sex slaves. I literally fap to rape scenes in movies. I'm actually not objectively ugly; I'm just dark skin and my personality sucks because I'm introverted and was sheltered by my overprotective parents. People in America will make you feel ugly when you're actually not. I'm more upset at the fact that I'm 27 years old broke sexually frustrated out my fucking mind and have absolutely nothing to show for. People tell me I'm brilliant all the time and that I shouldn't kill myself and I'm actually talented but I'm just wasted potential and have not done anything with my artistic or musical or writing talent so now Idgaf anymore. I haven't left my house since mid December. I was seriously contemplating suicide in October/November and said it repeatedly on Twitter (I have over 700 followers most of em don't even come on anymore). I can't wait until Trump starts WWIII or Nuclear Holocaust or Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion or Civil War/Race War so we can get this bullshit over with. We should probably all kill ourselves. What's the point in being a fucking loser just taking up space?

Cucktears? You just came but looks like you already know all the lingos and contexts.

"I literally fap to rape scenes in movies"
Women do that all the time lol.

Yeah you're probably mentalcel but you can PM me a face pic if you want for an honest rate.

"I literally fap to rape scenes in movies"
Women do that all the time lol.

Yeah you're probably mentalcel but you can PM me a face pic if you want for an honest rate.
but I thought you guys don't know any women?

Wow, you are fucked. Welcome to the club.

Yeah so I came to this site just to see how many people are mentally fucked like me. I'm in a deep depression right now and was diagnosed with bipolar disorder and stopped taking my meds. I used to self medicate with hard drugs like heroin (sniff not shoot). Now I'm suicidal/homicidal (again). I have seriously fucked intrusive thoughts about blowing my brains out and hanging myself and going on killing sprees and raping and torturing people and shit. I came here because I heard that's the kind of sick shit you people like. I have a secret tumblr where I post all my "deviant" interests and demented thoughts like rape fantasy, incest, bestiality, drugs, etc. I have almost like split personalities where I believe in two conflicting things at once like most mentally fucked millennials. I want to be a feminists but at the same time I get turned on misogyny and the idea of having women as sex slaves. I literally fap to rape scenes in movies. I'm actually not objectively ugly; I'm just dark skin and my personality sucks because I'm introverted and was sheltered by my overprotective parents. People in America will make you feel ugly when you're actually not. I'm more upset at the fact that I'm 27 years old broke sexually frustrated out my fucking mind and have absolutely nothing to show for. People tell me I'm brilliant all the time and that I shouldn't kill myself and I'm actually talented but I'm just wasted potential and have not done anything with my artistic or musical or writing talent so now Idgaf anymore. I haven't left my house since mid December. I was seriously contemplating suicide in October/November and said it repeatedly on Twitter (I have over 700 followers most of em don't even come on anymore). I can't wait until Trump starts WWIII or Nuclear Holocaust or Zombie Apocalypse or Alien Invasion or Civil War/Race War so we can get this bullshit over with. We should probably all kill ourselves. What's the point in being a fucking loser just taking up space?
Hey cucktears infiltrator.:) Like the new format?

Edit: I take that back, welcome to the club, bro

Last edited:
Fucktears legit have more empty lives than us if they put in the effort to do this

If this is real, I recommend moving to whatever brown skin country your people originate from. You should have better luck with women there.

whoa i can't read that wall of text bro

>We should all kill ourselves
No. Sorry, FBI.