Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck movie review

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Anyone know this movie? I watched it some years ago

It's a story about a neo nazi cuck falls in love with a woman named Sari. He later finds out that Sari's son from the previous marriage is black and he accept him as his son jfl

I didn't realize it was a cucked movie until i take blackpill.and now it seems funny and cucked

Even the first seconds triggered me so much... A female driving... and the man as passenger. It is so infuariating. I really want to hit this female over and over again. I want to drag her out, burn her driver licence, because she is not entitled to it and then beat her up.
This movie should be renamed in: Heart of a Cuck

More like Heart of Soy

looks like pure evil, OP

surprisingly no jews seem to have been involved in the creation of this "feature"

average alt kiker tbh, irl he'd be bragging about his aryan queen going into black locker rooms to redpill them about their toxic masculinity and low iq

looks like pure evil, OP

surprisingly no jews seem to have been involved in the creation of this "feature"

You probably aren't looking hard enough boyo.

Aleksi Bardy is a Finnish television writer, screenwriter and film producer. He has been a political activist on the left of the political spectrum, once standing in elections for the Finnish parliament

Not a jew, at least openly, but a leftist aka puppet of the jews.

You probably aren't looking hard enough boyo.

Not a jew, at least openly, but a leftist aka puppet of the jews.
a honorary hebrew to be sure
tbh i did notice that the director is a cuck-looking race mixer but it wasn't that notable

It’s good that you found some amusement.

Even the first seconds triggered me so much... A female driving... and the man as passenger. It is so infuariating. I really want to hit this female over and over again. I want to drag her out, burn her driver licence, because she is not entitled to it and then beat her up.
This movie should be renamed in: Heart of a Cuck