Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck Islamic cleric outraged at men not wanting cum rags

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
For all the Islam copers out there, this one is going to be brootal.

This cuck says that most women lose their hymen from riding bikes and playing sports. Apparently he has never been to a school, because most women didn’t play sports at all.

However, most women DID get fucked by various Chads.

However, this coping soy slurping cucked imam says to be a real man and not think the woman has a past and just assume she’s a virgin with 0 evidence.

What seems more likely once you understand the blackpill? The woman broke her hymen from playing sports or that it broke from her getting her brains fucked out by Chas?

He claims thinking of divorcing your wife for this is thinking that’s worse than that of animals. So apparently using statistics and the science of female behaviour is worse than animalistic thinking.

Never think Islam, or any almost any other religion is actually based. The blackpill exposes all this bullshit and exposes even these losers as pussy whipped soy cucks performing mental gymnastics to push their blue pilled ideologies.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Z4QWyk-6hM

Last edited:
No hymen, no ring. Or at least that's what I would say if I was Chad.

No hymen, no ring. Or at least that's what I would say if I was Chad.
Over for non Chads. In reality, only they get virgins. Normies get Chad's leftover used up roast beefs.

Over for non Chads. In reality, only they get virgins. Normies get Chad's leftover used up roast beefs.
Chads take multiple virginities while the rest of us are grateful for scraps.