Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cuck hunter: First contract #1

First loss

First loss

I call unto the Lady of the Night
-
He was walking trough this unfamiliar forest, determined to to fulfill the contract that he accepted. After all, a man of his caliber never failed a contract.

It was a cold night, but his scarf, black as death he was about to deliver covered his face leaving only a pair of woke, trained eyes uncovered.

As he was walking, he could see then moon in the distant sky and the light that it was casting trough the trees, creating an oddly beautiful and satisfying mix of light and shadow.

The forest was becoming less and less dense as he walked on, and after some time he could see a clearing. On that clearing, there was a beautiful mansion, and currently, there were lots of people in front of it, celebrating something.

He was not the type for celebration. Well, this type of celebration. His celebration was a warm smile that drew over his face after diligently eliminating his target.

Tonight, he was going to celebrate.

He climbed up a high tree and observed the party. He spotted his target. The owner of this propery. Count Cuckspian cuckenbergen.

A silent killer that he was, he couldn't just charge in and do his deed. He waited until the time is right.

Unaware of the reaper that came for him, the owner and his wife were having the time their lifes.

"Every count in the land will be jelaous. This party will not be forgotten for years to come." - he said to his wife.
"I'm sure it will, my good boy, but where are they?" - she asked.
"I'm sure they will be here in a minute." - he replied just as the carriage full of Chads was arriving.

Chads jumped out of the carriage and wives of the fellow visitors jumped on them. Now the real party began. The husband were cheering excitedly and betting on which wife would last the most before passing out. It all continued deep into the night. After it was done, The count suggested to his wife that they should retire to their chamber because he has some good boy points to spend. She agreed and they went into the chamber.

They were walking down the hall and Count Cuckspian was counting his good boy points.

"Enough for a handjob" - he thought to himself and smiled.

They entered the dark room and closed the door behind them,as Cuckspian walked to the wall and lit a torch.

"Well honey, I am ready for that handjob" -he happily said.

He turned around and his smile quickly faded into oblivion as he saw his wife hanging on the chandelier, dark figure standing by her hanging legs.

Cuckspian froze. The figure was just silently standing there, looking at him. Waiting for the moment to strike.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DEAR WIFE!?" - Cuckspian shouted, his voice full of fear.

The figure chuckled, drawing a sword from its scabbard.

"Your wife was just a nuisance. You are my target, count Cuckspian." - he said in a calm, monotone voice.

"W-wait. Please, I can pay y..." -Cuckspian pleaded.

"ENOUGH. DEAD MEN DON'T SPEAK!" - The figure screamed in an voice that can only be described as hissing of hellfire. He charged onwards and stabbed Cuckspian in the chest, sending him to his creator.

As he finished his job, a warm smile appeared on his face, accompanying him as he disappeared into the woods, hurriedly running to collect his bounty.

-------------------------
Author's note:

If you have made it this far, I thank you for reading. Please share your opinion, criticism and anything else of note in the comments. I decided to take up writing again and got inspiration to write this. If you people like it, I can turn it into series.

Thanks.:heart:

#itsOverforWriterCels

Fcb

Wont bother to read cya in the ban appeal section.

if you mod monster hunter you can probably hunt cucks

Volcel then she ugly. No jk but really though if Chad wouldn't settle I shouldn't have to it's an injustice.
I would rape her anally bro

:feelsokman: that's not cucked. Settling would've been cucked. That's what they want you to do is settle and betabux.
who said settle? i want to pump and dump.

You said you were going to dominate and pump and dump. Chad traits all the way.
Fuckk... inb4 u see me in the ban appeal section.

i aint reading this but good job

He was walking trough this unfamiliar forest, determined to to fulfill the contract that he accepted. After all, a man of his caliber never failed a contract.

It was a cold night, but his scarf, black as death he was about to deliver covered his face leaving only a pair of woke, trained eyes uncovered.

As he was walking, he could see then moon in the distant sky and the light that it was casting trough the trees, creating an oddly beautiful and satisfying mix of light and shadow.

The forest was becoming less and less dense as he walked on, and after some time he could see a clearing. On that clearing, there was a beautiful mansion, and currently, there were lots of people in front of it, celebrating something.

He was not the type for celebration. Well, this type of celebration. His celebration was a warm smile that drew over his face after diligently eliminating his target.

Tonight, he was going to celebrate.

He climbed up a high tree and observed the party. He spotted his target. The owner of this propery. Count Cuckspian cuckenbergen.

A silent killer that he was, he couldn't just charge in and do his deed. He waited until the time is right.

Unaware of the reaper that came for him, the owner and his wife were having the time their lifes.

"Every count in the land will be jelaous. This party will not be forgotten for years to come." - he said to his wife.
"I'm sure it will, my good boy, but where are they?" - she asked.
"I'm sure they will be here in a minute." - he replied just as the carriage full of Chads was arriving.

Chads jumped out of the carriage and wives of the fellow visitors jumped on them. Now the real party began. The husband were cheering excitedly and betting on which wife would last the most before passing out. It all continued deep into the night. After it was done, The count suggested to his wife that they should retire to their chamber because he has some good boy points to spend. She agreed and they went into the chamber.

They were walking down the hall and Count Cuckspian was counting his good boy points.

"Enough for a handjob" - he thought to himself and smiled.

They entered the dark room and closed the door behind them,as Cuckspian walked to the wall and lit a torch.

"Well honey, I am ready for that handjob" -he happily said.

He turned around and his smile quickly faded into oblivion as he saw his wife hanging on the chandelier, dark figure standing by her hanging legs.

Cuckspian froze. The figure was just silently standing there, looking at him. Waiting for the moment to strike.

"WHO ARE YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DEAR WIFE!?" - Cuckspian shouted, his voice full of fear.

The figure chuckled, drawing a sword from its scabbard.

"Your wife was just a nuisance. You are my target, count Cuckspian." - he said in a calm, monotone voice.

"W-wait. Please, I can pay y..." -Cuckspian pleaded.

"ENOUGH. DEAD MEN DON'T SPEAK!" - The figure screamed in an voice that can only be described as hissing of hellfire. He charged onwards and stabbed Cuckspian in the chest, sending him to his creator.

As he finished his job, a warm smile appeared on his face, accompanying him as he disappeared into the woods, hurriedly running to collect his bounty.

-------------------------
Author's note:

If you have made it this far, I thank you for reading. Please share your opinion, criticism and anything else of note in the comments. I decided to take up writing again and got inspiration to write this. If you people like it, I can turn it into series.

Thanks.:heart:
U seem u have a lot of free time on your hands

Meh, I've read worse fanfics.