Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cuck from r/FA fell in love with roast over reddit messages and she had bf all along

dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
just lol @ these cucks, dude exchanged messages with FHO over reddit and thought she's gona fuck him or something. Then she told him that she fucks Chad and it crushed him. lol

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last night I lost the only person I had, I had met someone on this sub. We had talked and grown closer over the course of the past year to the point where we talked pretty much all day everyday. There were times when we talked about what our lives would be like together.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Last night I broke down, I wanted to die, this morning I had thought I was feeling a little better. I tried to go out and just do SOMETHING, but I can't. I'm now sitting in my car in the Best Buy parking lot, sobbing uncontrollably, listening to love songs. I have never felt pain like this. When is it going to go away?[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Also, I am in fact forever alone, I have no friends, no one to talk to. I'm so alone. She was all I had. We just talked and I didn't even realize that I was falling madly in love with her. I'm seeig go buy and there cars and even just hoping that someone stops and asks what's wrong. I'm pathetic.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I can't stop crying. I just wish I had someone, anyone. Alexis, if you ever read this, I love you so much and I hope he makes you happy. I just want you to be happy.[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I have to get home. This is too hard.[/font]

https://www.reddit.com/r/ForeverAlone/comments/7naemm/im_in_so_much_pain/

Absolutely pathetic.

I'll gladly give this cuck a New Years gift. A bullet to the Medulla.

HAHAHHAHAH.. Not only that but they met on FA sub, do you know what does that mean? A girl that has a boyfriend is browsing a FA sub..

7339er said:
Absolutely pathetic.

cringed badly while reading his shit

7339er said:
Absolutely pathetic.

Sir, friend request incoming

Weed said:
HAHAHHAHAH.. Not only that but they met on FA sub, do you know what does that mean? A girl that has a boyfriend is browsing a FA sub..

yea, checking if there are any mental Chads around whom she can fuck on the side for shit show

dr-problematic said:
Weed said:
yea, checking if there are any mental Chads around whom she can fuck on the side for shit show
JFL !!!!!!!!!!

[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]>I had met someone on this sub[/font]
[font=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]>on this sub[/font]

Fucking lol. He actually thought females could be FA. She was just using him for attention whoring.

nausea said:
Sir, friend request incoming

accepted buddy boyo

bDnPcxV.gif

females are evil to the core

lmao @ having oneitis for a slut

disposableman said:
lmao @ having oneitis for a slut

i mean lol, he 'FELL IN LOVE' with a chick over internet whom she doesnt know. hahaha

after one message on reddit, im sure he was already planning their marriage like ugly beta pathetic twat

He probably now posts on cuck tears in hopes of smashing some landwhale poon

I have zero sympathy. "I hope he makes her happy..." HAHAHAHA.

Aaaaaand this is why we don't let females on here.

First she posts on FA for attention despite having a boyfriend, then she leads this guy on (someone who is actually alone) until he falls in love with her.
I hope that whore dies a slow and painful death.

The sad thing is, we were all that guy at some point in our lives. I hope he realizes the truth soon, it would save him a lot of hurt and disappointment.

This is genocidefuel. I don't know how you find it funny.

This is the ultimate threshold between becoming a blackpilled incel or a bluepilled cuck with no turning back, hopefully he'll be the former.

Fucking lol every cuck deserves that for believing they can get a gf without being chad

FACEandLMS said:
This is just cruel. I don't find it funny either.

Every day we have a new victim, this has to end soon.

Poor dude made the mistake of being a femoid enabler. You cannot trust a female.

FACEandLMS said:

What are you talking about? It's hilarious. The guy probably rejected our black pill wisdom and seriously thought women can be FA and got burned.

interesting to see this divide in the community

"FA" woman has a boyfriend. surprising.

How stupid is this kid? Lmao and they call us entitled, this nigga thought he would fuck from just exchanging pms, haha he I feel bad but at least he has learnt

retarded_dumbshit said:
"FA" woman has a boyfriend. surprising.

Preach

This is pathetic disgusting behaviour.

A women would rather hate fuck a misogynistic incel than this pathetic piece of shit.

This why you never put your eggs in one basket. Females are unpredictable and stupid so don't trust them

ArtoriasWolf said:
interesting to see this divide in the community

I can't really see how the evaluation of this emasculated bluepiller is able to generate any controversy at all.

mikepence said:
Poor dude made the mistake of being a femoid enabler. You cannot trust a female.

worshipping the bitch and enabling her were 2 of his most brutal mistakes