Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck Father Defend's Daughters OnlyFans.

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-

From the article:

He asked: “How did you get hold of her pictures?”

Creepily, Bill responded: “I subscribe to her OnlyFans.”

But instead of her dad getting angry at his daughter and siding with Bill, he replied with a brilliantly savage response – “Thanks for supporting her business.”
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Instead of being mad with His daughter for being a slut online exploiting men for money. He sides with His slut daughter and says this.

Men with daughters are the ultimate cucks.

But the fact that this simp was subscribed to His daughter's OnlyFans just made it easier for Him to own Him like this.

Simps are dumb blue pilled retards who need to be black pilled immediately ASAP

Having daughter is pretty much the ultimate punishment
Working your ass off to raise a stacey that will get creampied and wont listen to you
Truly living in the most retarded times

CUMSKINS ARE EVOLVING IN CUCKOLDERY :lul:

Working your ass off to raise a stacey that will get creampied and wont listen to you

Well, if you have a daughter, what is she supposed to do? Be a lesbian or 'asexual'?

Who cares, at least you procreated. She is not your responsibility past 18.

The dad definitely faps to her OF.

Imagine paying to see your own daughter naked :feelskek:
Imagine simping your own child :feelskek:

White Europeans and Americans are the most cucked people in the world.

and we wonder why stoning was such common punishment

I would have killed her and fed her to rabid dogs

I dunno now honestly

hear me out say you do ascend and have a kid

would you rather have a toilet daughter who will pass your genes or a incel son who bother you " durr hurt dad I can't breed my guy :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:"

"OnlyFans model"

So, if I masturbated on camera and spammed the Internet with it, I'd now be a "model". Omegle/similar sites must be filled with models then - 100% of the users there are male and most of them as masturbating on camera (lots seem gay...the others probably keep clicking "next" for 6 hours in the hope they might finally get to jerk it for a woman)

I dunno now honestly

hear me out say you do ascend and have a kid

would you rather have a toilet daughter who will pass your genes or a incel son who bother you " durr hurt dad I can't breed my guy :feelsseriously::feelsseriously:"
Life itself is suifuel

feminism is cancer