Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cuck begs for forgiveness for laying his eyes on a possibly 17.9999 year old girl

JFL, average bluepilled "Healthygamergg" follower showing off many of the other ways he's been emasculated and otherwise cucked by foid-worshipping and buying into whatever new cope is available for his subhumanity... :feelskek:

I guarantee you he's at least a sub 6, being warded off of daring to get a foid by fellow white knights and gaslighting foids; Chad doing this would be seen as all nice and charming. :feelsclown:

I guarantee you he's at least a sub 6, being warded off of daring to get a foid by fellow white knights and gaslighting foids; Chad doing this would be seen as all nice and charming. :feelsclown:
"we were both roughly same height level around 5ft 5in tall"

He's 100% :incel:

I was willing to accept any and all criticisms towards me and consequences if there be any
shut the fuck up you dumb piece of shit cuckold YOU WERE NATURALLY ATTRACTED TO FERTILE WOMEN STOP FUCKING FIGHTING IT YOU DUMB NIGGER RETARD FUCK THE US ARMY DIE CUCKS DIE

The reason why attraction to sexually mature people that are below the age of consent (18) isn't diagnosable as a mental disorder is because it's normal.

This "anti-pedo" culture exists because roasties are insecure about being less attractive than younger foids (which they are), and so they raged online until it became a mainstream opinion on the internet.

The reason why attraction to sexually mature people that are below the age of consent (18) isn't diagnosable as a mental disorder is because it's normal.

This "anti-pedo" culture exists because roasties are insecure about being less attractive than younger foids (which they are), and so they raged online until it became a mainstream opinion on the internet.

Not worthy of forgiveness.

Throw him into the meat grinder, he's literally a pedo. :feelsUgh:

@Robtical @Zer0/∞ chrck this one out lmao

It's hilarious how Twitter treats dating a 17.9999-year-old like committing a murder.

:yes:

Imagine if manlets called tallfags who date short foids pedos, and then imagine that society supported that view and criminalized these relationships to protect manlet feelings. This is literally what's happening in reverse.

However, the next day, curiosity struck me and made me wonder if I should have or shouldn't have approached her for a bit and talked to her just to tell her she was pretty.
I stopped reading from there.

:yes:

the average "man" in 2022

Based. Young whores are very happy whoring themselves to older chads, they don't care, as long as they're getting fucked by chads. Also biology doesn't follow the law, this "age appropriate" bullshit is only spewed by past prime, insecure foids and feminist cucked men.

:bigbrain:
Digits of Pi-level IQ.

As if being utterly devastated over fancying over a girl old enough to go to a music festival wasn't pathetic enough, he also had to go and beg for forgiveness on the internet. How can you even be like this?
He will go to SJW hell now and get assfucked by trannies with 12" strap ons for all of eternity :dafuckfeels:
I'm sure he would gladly accept the punishment (if he even sees it as such)

and he calls himself a man

B09

“you’re down bad fr”

:foidSoy::foidSoy:“werido and obsessive”

Here in Croatia this is legal idk why amerimutts are such soyfags about this.

(we were both roughly same height level around 5ft 5in tall)
Holy fuck how can this guy be so bluepilled and clueless. Nigga not only thought he had a chance but also that he could get normalfags to help him e-stalk this bitch

Least retarded oneitis coper

Last edited:
females think a 1 year age difference is bad in my country, old bitches just get jealous because they aren’t as attractive.

@Robtical @Zer0/∞ chrck this one out lmao
"Look at me, I feel bad for being attracted to prime aged girls dressed like whores, I'm a good man, please give me a pat on the head rosties." :soy:

What spending too much time on reddit does to a mofo, reads like sarcasm no way someone is so retarded :feelskek:

Oj kurwa
I was trying (I was writing to her for a few months) to approach 15 yo girl (she looks without makeup like 20-25yo), but I didn't announce that to the outer world

He sure has a lot of nerves!

Let's skin him alive for being such an evil purvey creep!

„Hi, I (19/M) …“ - stopped reading, this mf is attention seeking or smth. Who the fuck cares if he meets a 16 or 17 year old.

These idiots are brainwashed beyond salvation

What a spineless cuck faggot

average healthy gamer gg fan
Screaming nerd

Death is a far nobler fate than existing as such an absolute cuck. These oversocialized soydrones are pathetic.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back