Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cuck becomes father of kid belonging to girl he isn't even fucking, but only friends with

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

permavirgin failure
★★★★★
61364743_10156752541059215_2279010544629317632_n.jpg

Imagine being this cucked. You don't get to fuck her. She goes out and fucks chads and chadlites while you're in the friendzone caring for a kid belonging to some Chad she fucked a few years back. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsautistic:

Where is that from?
I REFUSE to believe that is real.
That CAN'T be real.

He probably still thinks, that he will eventually get some pussy, if he keeps being a good goy.

And the worst thing is that this guy mogs the shit out of me

I'm waiting for the news report that the guy has been raping her baby

I'm waiting for the news report that the guy has been raping her baby
nah man he probably isn't raping the baby
BUT
it's possible he's playing 4D chess, grooming her so that he can fuck her when she becomes legal
or maybe he really is a gigacuck

my only hope is that they are friends with benefits hence best friend
or
he is smart and grooming

Average relationship in 2019

This is how foids get away with foidery. Reminder: cucks are the ultimate evil. Foidery is only allowed because cucks enable it.

What the fuck is this. New level of cuckoldry. Husbands being cucked by their wifes and taking care of Tyrone's child look like pussy players compared to this gigacuck

nah man he probably isn't raping the baby
BUT
it's possible he's playing 4D chess, grooming her so that he can fuck her when she becomes legal
or maybe he really is a gigacuck
4d grooming

This is some next level cuckoldry :feelswhat:

Ultimate cuck.
Just raise her child theory

He has her pussy rubbing on his neck
Nuff said

This is Goku UI levels of cuckdom.

Even white chadlites are resorting to betabuxing to get some action. Times must be really tough in the dating scene
*i am not a step father,
I am a father who stepped up”

It boils my blood that nowadays women are not punished for their mistakes. If you fucked up and got pregnant then eat the soup you created. Instead we have these provider men/ courts/ horny internet betas that just fuel this whole shit. I'm truly outraged and disgusted. Women better appreciate the support they get from all the public institutions for without them they would be in the same spot they were just ~100 years ago - back when everything was great

Hang all cucks

She could make a short post,but she needed to mention that she's not in relationship with him multiple times,because otherwise her status would be decreased :blackpill:

I know a roastie heroine whore with a half nigger asshole kid, one of her beta buck cucks actually fucking adopted the nigger kid just to spend more time with her by association.

He is a legit high tier normie and even chadligt. How it can be? I'm not getting it.

A prostitute is cheaper - and guaranteed sex.

Look at his height compared to her, what is he; 5'7?

Can't say I feel sorry for this cuck. Hopefully he never EVER reproduce. Let his cucked genes end with him.

they were probably on the way to a relationship but she realised he's a sub8 trying to get with an average chick, so she relegated him to being a nanny and paypig

this dude is like, the old aunt or grandma that would take care of a kid, before people started blowing up their families over political differences or other petty shit.

that's the role given by society to an able-bodied, fit, young dude, the old grandma babysitting a kid and taking photos in the park

it's like you try to develop normally and enter society but you just get automatically pensioned/retired as soon as you're done with school, and people only use you for oddjobs or errands like you'd give to an old person. and you get about as much action as a grandpa.

what a fucking disaster.

I'm at a loss for words.

Just when I thought men couldn't get any more cucked, this guy was born.
The worst thing is he isn't even fucking ugly.
It's quite over.

I'm at a loss for words.

Just when I thought men couldn't get any more cucked, this guy was born.
The worst thing is he isn't even fucking ugly.
It's quite over.
the main variable is how much money he actually puts down to make this clown show work

if he puts down a lot then he is a major cuck and possibly a paypig masochist.

if he doesn't then my theory is correct that low tier men are so unnecessary in the young adult romantic and sexual scene, that all they can do is accept little pensioner jobs if they want to interact with others, like replacing someone's missing grandma that takes care of the kids, essentially being forced to act either like a child or an elder because society simply refuses to accept them and provide for them as a young sexual person.

I hope he wakes up and ropes.

Cope. He's chadlite and smashing her. And will be gone in a year.

Look at his height compared to her, what is he; 5'7?
and wearing boots, a sure sign of manletism. his height and his pathetic cuck mind is why he's in that situation.

Last edited:
Too...Much...Soy...!!

Attachments

• 459B9144-C882-4F12-88BE-4697B8ABCCC6.jpeg
    459B9144-C882-4F12-88BE-4697B8ABCCC6.jpeg
    93.7 KB · Views: 55
She could make a short post,but she needed to mention that she's not in relationship with him multiple times,because otherwise her status would be decreased :blackpill:
Brutal

Even white chadlites are resorting to betabuxing to get some action. Times must be really tough in the dating scene
*i am not a step father,
I am a father who stepped up”

He is obviously a manlett, just look at the shoos he is maybe even smaller than her :lul:

it never began for manletts, this guy is not chadlite when he cant even hightmogg a foid

Just become guardian cuck theory

61364743_10156752541059215_2279010544629317632_n.jpg

Imagine being this cucked. You don't get to fuck her. She goes out and fucks chads and chadlites while you're in the friendzone caring for a kid belonging to some Chad she fucked a few years back. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsautistic:

What a fucking faggot. She fucked up in this world and this retard is completely absolving her of her whorish errors.
He is obviously a manlett, just look at the shoos he is maybe even smaller than her :lul:

it never began for manletts, this guy is not chadlite when he cant even hightmogg a foid

Looks like a turbomanlet, she looks pretty short herself, like 5'3" - 5'4" short and he's right there face to face with boots on top lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back