Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Crypto mining? - CRYPTO CELS GTFIH

Incline

Incline

I HAVE DIVINE MISSION TO PATTAYAMAXX BEFORE IM 30
★★★★★
Anybody experienced in this?

Is it possible to make 20$ profit from crypto mining?

I can buy ASIC device or some shit and just leave it at my parents house while it is making money for me?

I just need to make 10-20$ daily profit with crypto mining is that possible or a pipe dream?

I can invest some into it if need be.

Need some passive income while I'm in Philippines.

kill yourself

Old info was that only ethereum was still profitable to mine on gpu. You have to take into account cost of electricity and also if you are leaving the setup unattended running the gpu slower so it does not kill itself.

Old info was that only ethereum was still profitable to mine on gpu. You have to take into account cost of electricity and also if you are leaving the setup unattended running the gpu slower so it does not kill itself.
No GPU, I mean asic the special devices made specifically to mine coins.

You can buy them then leave them in a hosting center, it's kinda expensive but maybe it is worth it.

I used to trade forex, roughly 3 years ago.
Managed to get $1,200 profit within 2 weeks of Trading, but blew it cause my account got margin called on GBP/NZD During NFP on a Friday.
Might give it a try again, cause this time I have a full time Job as an electrician.
Back then, I had no sources of income.

I just need to make 10-20$ daily profit with crypto mining is that possible or a pipe dream?
Anything that sounds too good to be true, Probably is.

I used to trade forex, roughly 3 years ago.
Managed to get $1,200 profit within 2 weeks of Trading, but blew it cause my account got margin called on GBP/NZD During NFP on a Friday.
Might give it a try again, cause this time I have a full time Job as an electrician.
Back then, I had no sources of income.
Bru let the forex thing go mang :feelskek:

It’s a meme

The only way to make money in forex is to scam people

The only ones that make money are YouTube LARPers and brokers from swap fees

I need to fucking earn 20£ a month fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkk why is this so complicated niggas.

Can I make 20£ a day with this shit?

I think I found a way to fund my SEAmaxx trip JFL.

And I was thinking I'm going to have to fill out surveys 8 hours a day JFL
The amount you can make a day heavily depends on how much you put in to run more things.

The only ones that make money are YouTube LARPers and brokers from swap fees
I know.
Notice how Their profits always end in Round numbers...
meaning it´s a demo account lol

I had a dream last night that I had over 50,000 bitcoin. :feelsbadman:

I was thinking about doing something like this like 3 years ago when one of these was 4k. Now its 7k.
Yeah I was looking at this stuff.

But this shit is so expensive and it will get outdated by the time it makes up the difference. They keep releasing new hardware and the massive Chinese farm factories just buy them in cheap in bulk and then resell their old hardware down the line but the hash rate keeps increasing and your hardware will go into red eventually unless you literally have free electricity.

Idk, I don't think it is worth all the risk and hassle.

This idea seems a pretty dead-end to me tbh.

I was thinking about doing something like this like 3 years ago when one of these was 4k. Now its 7k.
I am still thinking about if I should buy something like this or not.

This idea seems a pretty dead-end to me tbh.
At the time I was thinking of using solar pannels in order to offset the energy costs. But those don't make nearly enough electricity.

Have you considered altcoins? Mining Monero wouldn't be as hard and competitive as btc.

Have you considered altcoins? Mining Monero wouldn't be as hard and competitive as btc.
I am considering it.

I just wanna make at least 10$ a day from this shit and I'll be good. But the thing is this miners are a temporary thing only. After 1-2 years it becomes more obsolete so that kind of worries me.

I am also thinking about doing Match Betting.

I have an UK bank so it might be easy.

I will leave a laptop running at my family house and just remote connect into that shit. Can't rely on VPN now days, the glory days of VPNs are over they are easily detectable now.