Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

crypto copers : How do you even cope ?

Fancy Alcoholic

Fancy Alcoholic

Living by the name
★★★★★
The market is kraching and it's never going to be 2012 anymore.

What's the point of putting your meme money in virtual money ? Might be as clever as buying gorillion litters of Pepsi Cola.

it's never going to be 2012 anymore.
But Bitcoin is worth way more now than in 2012. And back then people didn't know it would get that much valuable.

Every time people say it's gona crash it raises its value again. I think it's a great initiative against fiat, forced currency.

Market always corrects itself, this year cryptos went up a lot and formed a bubble so did the stock market etc and they're both correcting now

But Bitcoin is worth way more now than in 2012. And back then people didn't know it would get that much valuable.

Every time people say it's gona crash it raises its value again. I think it's a great initiative against fiat, forced currency.
Inistiative is good but big red candles are awful
Market always corrects itself, this year cryptos went up a lot and formed a bubble so did the stock market etc and they're both correcting now
whenever bitcoin is kraching it's called a correction JFL

Yeah nothing goes up forever for no reason there's a limit to how much people can invest imo crypto is p much a ponzi scheme there's no inherent value to it

honestly I buy shit and don't even look at it after lol, basically just forget about it

same for index funds, just buy and hold forever

collect real gold

the crash in may 2021 or whenever it was, was actually worse

high IQ. bitcoin still has a huge potential importance, but now it is already valued at 1 trillion, while ALL the world currencies (base money) are worth 28 trillion. there is no way that you can ever expect to invest your shitty salary in crypto and be rich two years later.

I am staying calm, and seeing this as a chance to convert my crypto into stablecoins.

Yea it crashed a lot yesterday. But what about several months from now until the end of the year?

You're gonna wish you took this opportunity to buy in when its low.

I don't think I've ever panic sold nor will I ever. Because I know how macro-economics work. The fed has been pumping money into the economy hard ever since the pandemic. There is no depression or recession coming. Thinking that way is out of ignorance and/or cope.

Accumulate until 2024 and then quit forever

BTC is good to buy since there will only ever be 21 million of them (in reality, less, cause people will lose them) while THEY will continue to print dollars forever

Like in some Polish song
Czekamy, czekamy, czekamy, czekamy (We're waiting)
I'm waiting with my crypto, sometimes I buy some altcoins

BTC is good to buy since there will only ever be 21 million of them (in reality, less, cause people will lose them) while THEY will continue to print dollars forever
Based. You can't win with dollars, but you can't lose with bitcoins (unless you lose your USB sticks worth billions :feelshaha:)

Based. You can't win with dollars, but you can't lose with bitcoins (unless you lose your USB sticks worth billions :feelshaha:)
quantum computers being crypto’s sword of damocles

quantum computers being crypto’s sword of damocles
in the year 2000 they had quantum computers with around 2 qubits. Twenty years later the best machines have less than 20 logical qubits. Right now there is a lot of interest and actually also lots of progress in the field. However in order for quantum computers to be better than classical ones, it is estimated they need around 1000 logical qubits with far better accuracy than the current cutting edge q. computers. So you can imagine how far away we are from having useful quantum computers. But who knows, maybe they will come sooner than expected

Last edited:
in the year 2000 they had quantum computers with around 2 qubits. Twenty years later the best machines have less than 20 logical qubits. Right now there is a lot of interest and actually also lots of progress in the field. However in order for quantum computers to be better than classical ones, it is estimated they need around 1000 logical qubits with far better accuracy than the current cutting edge q. computers. So you can imagine how far away we are from having useful quantum computers. But who knows, maybe they will come sooner than expected
I did a course on quantum computing in college

People who keep saying this don't even have a basic idea of how the crypto market works. The market always works in roughly 4 year cycles, this cycle we are in might go on for slightly longer. Bitcoin crashed in early 2018 and the bull run didn't start until late 2020, then in 2021 we saw massive gains. This year we will still see some gains early this year but soon we will be entering a multi-year bear market.
Do you notice that when we enter a bear market, the price is still higher than in previous years? That disputes the whole 'bubble' myth. Bubbles don't work like that.

Bitcoin could realistically go back down to like $9000-ish, which is about where the real bull run started in 2020 and that would be an 85% crash which is historically in line with all previous bitcoin crashes. HODL if you dare.

A lot of retarded takes from no-coiners here. BTC still has at least another 20x from here, it's going to eat up gold's market cap and then eat the bond market's cap too. What midwits never get is that BTC isn't going up, it's that your fiat money is going down. There's only going to be fixed 21 million BTC but the number of fiat is theoretically infinite, this is why the price of BTC in comparison keeps getting bigger. The price of BTC is down because of the perception of Fed hiking. It will bounce back with everything else in due time. People in crypto will be earning even in bear markets by mining, staking, defi, and top it off by living in tax free jurisdictions. The rest of you and normies are simply exchanging your time and labor for fiat that is going to zero. The "oh shit" moment is when you realise you can't afford the cost of living and you have to leave your country or buy into Bitcoin at the price you deserve.

BTC is the closest thing to a messiah for incels. It singlehandedly challenges and undermines the government's ability to tax and redistribute money to foids and chads that never pay into the system. Governments can print infinitely but rely heavily on taxation to remove money from circulation, this is the entirety of Modern Monetary Theory. If the wealthy NEETs divest out of fiat and into BTC and other cryptos taxation becomes optional. The wealthy and rich will move offshore and the resulting inflation will complete the Brazilification of all the shitty Anglo countries with spoiled foids living off the never ending government supply.

There are only 2 outcomes for us now. Governments and central banks have the choice of raising interest rates/massive taxation/austerity OR hyperinflation. Most likely we are looking at the latter. Look at what Weimar Germany was like to get a preview of what is coming. No matter what happens it's going to be bad for everyone, people will be more miserable than they are now and I don't care because they get what they fucking deserve.

Last edited: