Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Crying in front of girls?

Dude women hate a weak dude.

I've seen a lot of threads on reddit like:
"my boyfriend got beat up infront of me, i dont think i like him anymore"
"my boyfriend cried when he told me about how he was abused, i dont feel as strong a connection anymore"

A couple of months ago, I was drunk, roaming a fairly uninhabited part of the small city I live in, thinking about how fucked up I was.
Got really emotional, teared up really noticably, even though I was trying really hard not to cry.
Of all the people who saw me, an old guy looked really worried (maybe for his own safety :feelskek: ). But that is pretty much it.

Just dont be pathetic theory.

That really sucks man. I've heard stories of the opposite happening as well

Fair enough. Could you elaborate on what you mean by passiveness?
No.

Other than your post of wanting to cry in front of women for attention.

Dude women hate a weak dude.

I've seen a lot of threads on reddit like:
"my boyfriend got beat up infront of me, i dont think i like him anymore"
"my boyfriend cried when he told me about how he was abused, i dont feel as strong a connection anymore"

Are those true? Why don't they have any remorse?

Maybe you'll find that 1% of women
actually its more like 1 in 100 million tbh. Finding a woman that doesnt care about looks, money, status(LMS) is almost literally like finding a unicorn. it is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RARE. Just being honest.

AWALTpill is extremely strong.

actually its more like 1 in 100 million tbh. Finding a woman that doesnt care about looks, money, status(LMS) is almost literally like finding a unicorn. it is EXTREMELY EXTREMELY RARE. Just being honest.

AWALTpill is extremely strong.

Well, those certainly aren't favourable chances either way

ChadInTrouble
EmpatheticGender

Lol introducing women to remorse is like teaching calculus to a worm.

Most women dont care about hurting ur feelings

Again, because emotions signal to women that the relationship is going to be needlessly emotional and annoying to deal with and / or the man is incapable of fixing the girl's problems.

Don’t do it. That’s cucked. The best you’ll get is virtue signaling but I doubt even that will happen. They will just laugh at you and view you as even more of a subhuman.

Ah, so now we got the truth.

Whatever you want to believe :/
Don’t do it. That’s cucked. The best you’ll get is virtue signaling but I doubt even that will happen. They will just laugh at you and view you as even more of a subhuman.

Yeah, you're certainly right. It's probably not a good idea to begin with. On the other hand though, that might be what finally pushes me to suicide

Even chad showing weakness is a death sentece tbh

I am nothing but weakness and vulnerability. I never showed that before, but I'm a lot more desperate now, which is why I had this silly idea

Should I force myself to cry in front of a bunch of girls? They might pretend like they care, and I'll honestly take that over being left to internally combust. They might give me a hug and be my friends. What do you guys think?

Oh, and btw, I am open to humiliating myself in front of others. I can't take it anymore, I'm getting really desperate. I just want to be held. I've got nothing to lose anyway :/
How does this have so many replies? Also no, are you retarded?

How does this have so many replies? Also no, are you retarded?

Because I tend to reply back and people like to bully, even on a site like this.

Also yes I am retarded. Desperate and retarded

Should I force myself to cry in front of a bunch of girls? They might pretend like they care, and I'll honestly take that over being left to internally combust. They might give me a hug and be my friends. What do you guys think?

Oh, and btw, I am open to humiliating myself in front of others. I can't take it anymore, I'm getting really desperate. I just want to be held. I've got nothing to lose anyway :/

Worst idea ever.
Never show weakness (as a non Chad) in front of girls, also never apologize.
They will despise you even more if you just show the slightest sign of weakness in front of them.

Also welcome to the forum, my fellow german.
More and more germans fall into inceldom, bc. here in germany the gynocracy is very bad.

Worst idea ever.
Never show weakness (as a non Chad) in front of girls, also never apologize.
They will hate you even more if you just show the slightest sign of weakness in front of them.

Also welcome to the forum, my fellow german.
More and more germans fall into inceldom, bc. here in germany the gynocracy is very bad.

Yeah true, and thanks! It especially sucks as a short guy in Germany. Your title describes me very well.

Also yes I am retarded. Desperate and retarded
Do you mean that you're actually retarded or are you just saying that? Do you have Down Syndrome? I'm interested in speaking to an incel with Down Syndrome -- how you got blackpilled, etc.

Do you mean that you're actually retarded or are you just saying that? Do you have Down Syndrome? I'm interested in speaking to an incel with Down Syndrome -- how you got blackpilled, etc.

No, I'm low iq but not literally retarded. I also don't have down syndrome. Also I like your title, maybe I should've used that instead

No dude, she will think you are weak or some kind of crazy guy. Acting like a sensible boy is the last thing you do with a female. I mean you do not do it al all.

No, I'm low iq but not literally retarded. I also don't have down syndrome. Also I like your title, maybe I should've used that instead
It doesn't work. IT still bullies me, despite my request.

I am nothing but weakness and vulnerability. I never showed that before, but I'm a lot more desperate now, which is why I had this silly idea
Are you @Parrtlord 's alt account?

That sucks, we don't need anymore pain in our lives.
Agreed. Disappointing about the Down Syndrome, though. You would have been the first. Unless someone here has it and is hiding it.

Agreed. Disappointing about the Down Syndrome, though. You would have been the first. Unless someone here has it and is hiding it.

Yeah, maybe. You seem really nice though

Sure, then use those tears as a lubricant while you proceed to rape them (in Minecraft).

You type like a foid. And your passiveness is exactly like one as well.
Was waiting for someone to comment on this

lole OP ur a bitch with the femininity of a homosexual

You could but it will leave a lasting impression. They'll never forget.