Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Crying in front of girls?

WannabeGerman

WannabeGerman

Central Europe
Should I force myself to cry in front of a bunch of girls? They might pretend like they care, and I'll honestly take that over being left to internally combust. They might give me a hug and be my friends. What do you guys think?

Oh, and btw, I am open to humiliating myself in front of others. I can't take it anymore, I'm getting really desperate. I just want to be held. I've got nothing to lose anyway :/

NO, that's some cucked shit.

They'll most likely just ignore you

Well, I do have nothing to lose, idk. I want to be loved :/
I truly do feel bad for you if you're willing to step down to that level, just for some pity "sympathy" that's definitely not real.

Last edited:
I truly do feel bad for you if you're willing to step down to that level, just for some pity sympathy that's most likely not real.

Yeah, I'm reaching the end of the line, if you know what I mean. This earth is a nightmare

NOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO

NEVER, NEVER SHOW WEAKNESS TO A GIRL. EVER.

Trust me, I had a pretty friendly relationship with a really attractive girl going (she had a boyfriend lmao), I got emotional with her, and she cut all cords with me for no reason. NEVER DO THIS

Lmao dont be pathetic

2020 06 26 10 46 11

J fucking F fucking L if you think foids have empathy. Especially when you are ugly. They would just look at you as if you are some creep.

NOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO

Trust me, I had a pretty friendly relationship with a really attractive girl going (she had a boyfriend lmao), I got emotional with her, and she cut all cords with me for no reason.

Well, I can't say I'm not at least a little jealous. I mean, you had a nice friend up to that point. But, why did she do that 0-o. You were just friends with her. So much for the "empathetic gender", if people even say that anymore :/

I also like supermario64 :p

They will just laugh at you, foids have no empathy

Try it and record it for us.

Dude hell no. Don’t lose any remaining dignity you have.

Crying Chad: "Aww, he's so deep and sensitive."

Crying inkwell: "Get a load of this faggot"

see u in ban appeals cucking simp

Well, I can't say I'm not at least a little jealous. I mean, you had a nice friend up to that point. But, why did she do that 0-o. You were just friends with her. So much for the "empathetic gender", if people even say that anymore :/

I also like supermario64 :p

It's brutal because guys are human beings and we have emotions - especially those that struggle with depression and anxiety (hey oh!)

However, women are attracted to leadership and confidence that naturally comes to men. Any display of weakness means that you don't have natural leadership or confidence. It's brutal, but being emotional signals to a woman that you don't have the maturity for the ups and downs of a relationship or that she'll have to deal with your issues, let alone you dealing with her issues (foids go to chad for support often).

Mario 64 is dope.

You seem incredibly young though based on your emoticon and emoji usage, and I'd encourage you heavily to stay away from this forum if you are like 13-15 years old. Seriously.

Last edited:
It's brutal because guys are human beings and we have emotions - especially those that struggle with depression and anxiety.

However, women are attracted to leadership and confidence that naturally comes to men. Any display of weakness means that you don't have natural leadership or confidence.

Mario 64 is dope.

You seem incredibly young though based on your emoticon and emoji usage, and I'd encourage you heavily to stay away from this forum if you are like 13-15 years old. Seriously.

Hello, I am actually almost 19, I guess I might still have a chance? Although it's more than just not having a girlfriend. I explained this more in my other thread, which is still awaiting approval.
You're right, but my goal isn't to attract them. I get what you mean though, they'll probably think less of me because I exhibit those traits.

I do feel like a kid though, stunted growth and lack of life experience.

Mario 64 is dope.

True!

Hello, I am actually almost 19, I guess I might still have a chance? Although it's more than just not having a girlfriend. I explained this more in my other thread, which is still awaiting approval.
You're right, but my goal isn't to attract them. I get what you mean though, they'll probably think less of me because I exhibit those traits.

I do feel like a kid though, stunted growth and lack of life experience.

Mario 64 is dope.

True!

Depends what you want.

If you want sexual experience, you can if your features are good enough (like 5.5 out of 10 upwards natural features), but you need to get discipline in your life and start gymmaxxing. If you are in college, it's vital, VITAL you start putting yourself out there and going to clubs / bars with friends. If you don't have friends, you need to put yourself out there and make friends.

If you just want a wife to reproduce with who will give you starfish sex every once in a while, it's more important to focus on money.

If you want a girlfriend...that's gonna be tougher. Women naturally develop crushes on the cream of the crop of attractive guys, and you are more likely than not, not part of it if you are on this site.

That's what the blackpill is imo.

Last edited:
Depends what you want.

If you want sexual experience, you can if your features are good enough (like 6 out of 10 natural features), but you need to get discipline in your life and start gymmaxxing. If you are in college, it's vital, VITAL you start putting yourself out there and going to clubs / bars with friends. If you don't have friends, you need to put yourself out there and make friends.

If you want a girlfriend...that's gonna be tougher. Women naturally develop crushes on the cream of the crop of attractive guys, and you are more likely than not, not part of it if you are on this site.

That's what the blackpill is imo.

Thanks for the advice! I do want a girlfriend, more than anything else. I agree though, you're right, college is pretty much the last chance to make friends, at least from what I've heard. Would girls date sub 8 men though?

NOOOO

NO NO NO NO NO

Trust me, I had a pretty friendly relationship with a really attractive girl going (she had a boyfriend lmao), I got emotional with her, and she cut all cords with me for no reason. NEVER DO THIS
They do that on purpose i think “ i only wanted to be friends inkwell(irl normie), why do guys like alwaysyou think you have a chance with me!?, (oh well i guess you can’t control yourself in my presence teehee)” i think (desho)

Last edited:
Thanks for the advice! I do want a girlfriend, more than anything else. I agree though, you're right, college is pretty much the last chance to make friends, at least from what I've heard. Would girls date sub 8 men though?
I think you're larping

You might need affection from a real friend or from Allah, you might wanna read bro https://quran.com

They do that on purpose i think “ i only wanted to be friends inkwell(irl normie), why do you think you have a chance with me!?, (oh well i guess you can’t control yourself in my presence teehee)” i think

They're not even interested in being friends with me :/

If you want one based on physical attraction and her developing a crush on you, not really, no. Maybe unless you were a 6+ and were a stallion at sex. That's what the blackpill is.

Otherwise women tend to have alterior motives; out of necessity (for example, if she's religious, and can't find someone else who is also religious but you are the best looking, non-autistic guy) or money (if you are rich). Those relationships tend to suck in multiple ways.

You have no reason not to try, though. If you are scared of being rejected, you have no reason to, because you miss the shots you don't take. Who knows? Maybe you'll find that 1% of women who really don't mind looks that much and you'll get experience in the process.

Last edited:
Uh, okay? My other thread, if it gets approved, explains my situation a lot better. Why do you think that btw?
>Newly created account
>19 Posts
>1 hour spent online

It's a fair assumption to make, given just how many larpers this forum has had.

Uh, okay? My other thread, if it gets approved, explains my situation a lot better. Why do you think that btw?
You type like a foid. And your passiveness is exactly like one as well.

Just speculation. If you are a foid, you won't last here long.

A couple of months ago, I was drunk, roaming a fairly uninhabited part of the small city I live in, thinking about how fucked up I was.
Got really emotional, teared up really noticably, even though I was trying really hard not to cry.
Of all the people who saw me, an old guy looked really concerned (maybe for his own safety :feelskek: ). But that is pretty much it.

Just dont be pathetic theory.

Last edited:
>Newly created account
>19 Posts
>1 hour spent online

It's a fair assumption to make, given just how many larpers this forum has had.

Yeah, now that you mention it. I'm low iq if u couldn't tell. The mods did approve me though?

You type like a foid. And your passiveness is exactly like one as well.

Just speculation. If you are a foid, you won't last here long.

Fair enough. Could you elaborate on what you mean by passiveness?