Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Cruelest aspect of being an incel?

Cruelest aspect of being an incel?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Waking up. Without any doubt.

I just really want some kids so I can raise them to be better than I ever was. The fact that I can't have that it probably the most heartbreaking. What I would give to have people walk on this earth that would consider me the greatest guy in the world just because I am their dad.

Inb4 "you ugly so you can't make kids" castrated cucks. I don't care.

When normies give you idiotic advice and question your character when you don't take it. Being sub-5 is something they can't even fathom.

having to suffer on the same forum as you

Soyjak Wojak GIF - Soyjak Wojak Markiplier - Discover & Share GIFs

I think Peter Pan syndrome is the cruelest part. None of us will ever fully experience what it's like to be a a man and we will be eternally longing for it until we croak. Nothing sounds more depressing than failing at what you were literally made to do. :feelsrope:

you can't go to college because lots of people mog you and your parents will hate you for not studying and going to education

Probably the crushing despair and hopelessness that grow every day.

Knowing that I did my best, did everything I was “supposed” to do, bought into the self improvement bluepill and Petersonian “it’s my fault all the women are rejecting me” nonsense and it was all a lie that achieved nothing of value despite my best efforts.

Then I see everyday people who never put in a fraction of the effort and who have no real conception of failure or loneliness or suffering — many people like that have everything. Working hard is no guarantee of even moderate success anymore. Good cushy job, beautiful spouse, friend group that actually likes them, decent enough family and so on. Life just “happens” for a lot of people. Especially for women who are evenly remotely attractive their lives are so easy compared to what we must endure and struggle against. It’s not fair and the game was rigged from the start.

It’s not enough to be kind/principled, to work and provide value. Not anymore. Women would rather chase the top and share the top than be with men like us. It’s knowing that my life is a failure and there’s nothing I can do to fix it and that I’ll die someday probably saying to myself “living and working weren’t worth it” on the way out that’s the worst. It’s knowing nobody loved me because of what I am and my lack of status. Living life that way you see how shallow people are and you begin to resent them.

I am consumed by rage and I’m powerless to change my fate. Many such cases. And our societies, women, the older generations, men who got theirs, absolutely none of them care one lick. In fact they hate us. Tell us we’re “privileged” bah. Fools. But they’re the ones with the power so here we are eh lads? Here’s to more miserable years as a serf in these shitholes.

Last edited:
Where does one even begin? If I really have to pick just a single option then it's: the whole dying alone thing.

But as utterly soul-destroying as that is, I don't feel that narrowing it down to one option does the incel experience justice. So I will include the following:
2) Having the perfect girlfriend dream only to wake up and find it was never real.
3) That there's literally no way to change your fate through gym or surgery maxxing.

Hard to answer as so many of these are fucking brutal. I chose the "being asked if you're gay" thing, because that hurt the most when I was younger. Mostly i dont get asked anything about it anymore, so its probably moving to the "being outcast" and "dying alone".

In any case, it's over

The cruelest aspect is having to share Incels.is with fakecel sexhavers bragging about their sex life.

Probably the crushing despair and hopelessness that grow every day.

Knowing that I did my best, did everything I was “supposed” to do, bought into the self improvement bluepill and Petersonian “it’s my fault all the women are rejecting me” nonsense and it was all a lie that achieved nothing of value despite my best efforts.

Then I see everyday people who never put in a fraction of the effort and who have no real conception of failure or loneliness or suffering — many people like that have everything. Working hard is no guarantee of even moderate success anymore. Good cushy job, beautiful spouse, friend group that actually likes them, decent enough family and so on. Life just “happens” for a lot of people. Especially for women who are evenly remotely attractive their lives are so easy compared to what we must endure and struggle against. It’s not fair and the game was rigged from the start.

It’s not enough to be kind/principled, to work and provide value. Not anymore. Women would rather chase the top and share the top than be with men like us. It’s knowing that my life is a failure and there’s nothing I can do to fix it and that I’ll die someday probably saying to myself “living and working weren’t worth it” on the way out that’s the worst. It’s knowing nobody loved me because of what I am and my lack of status. Living life that way you see how shallow people are and you begin to resent them.

I am consumed by rage and I’m powerless to change my fate. Many such cases. And our societies, women, the older generations, men who got theirs, absolutely none of them care one lick. In fact they hate us. Tell us we’re “privileged” bah. Fools. But they’re the ones with the power so here we are eh lads? Here’s to more miserable years as a serf in these shitholes.

all of the above

all of it but im sticking with dying alone

I think bringing children into the world is morally wrong because you are forcing somebody against their consent to exist because of your own selfish reasons of muh legacy I'm very proud to be an anti-natalist I wish for the human race to go extinct myself included no humans means no ruined Planet no people means no people problems life guarantees misery that is why I live in Epicurean lifestyle I just want to enjoy myself enough before I die and that means as a Insel getting the fuck away from people and spending my time getting high getting intoxicated and watching funny videos and learning things about the world around me but in all honesty I am pretty depressed and sad knowing I'm going to die a virgin and alone
Anti natilism is a cope for ugly people. They are all supposedly atheists yet obsess over morals. Morality is leftover from Christianity. You want a feeling of superiority from your morals because genetically you are inferior to the point that you won't accomplish the inherent of reproducing. If you were tall and handsome you would have children.

Anti natilism is a cope for ugly people. They are all supposedly atheists yet obsess over morals. Morality is leftover from Christianity. You want a feeling of superiority from your morals because genetically you are inferior to the point that you won't accomplish the inherent of reproducing. If you were tall and handsome you would have children.
If I were tall and handsome I life would be much better even with the retarded loser parents that i had because migets shouldn't reproduce and that's basically me so I try and hide from the world, I wish I was never born. I ended up clowned by nature and the universe, i hate life being the freak that i am, i hate the people around me even worse.

If I were tall and handsome I life would be much better even with the retarded loser parents that i had because migets shouldn't reproduce and that's basically me so I try and hide from the world, I wish I was never born. I ended up clowned by nature and the universe, i hate life being the freak that i am, i hate the people around me even worse.
Its unfathomable the mind of parents who are so selfish and ignorant to reproduce with shit genetics then be so callous and in denial of the results. They literally think we are supposed to just grow up and become superstuds

I just really want some kids so I can raise them to be better than I ever was. The fact that I can't have that it probably the most heartbreaking.
I'll never be able to prove i am better than my shitty father.

I think Peter Pan syndrome is the cruelest part. None of us will ever fully experience what it's like to be a a man and we will be eternally longing for it until we croak. Nothing sounds more depressing than failing at what you were literally made to do. :feelsrope:
REAL

The one I regret not adding is a brilliant and brutal one a user posted in this thread and it was basically waking up every morning (as opposed to simply dying in one’s sleep and hopefully finally being out of pain forever with no afterlife whatsoever).

Being outcasted by society and can't attract women

These two:
  • Being stuck as the perpetual Peter Pan archetype of the boy who never grew up.
  • That there’s literally no way to change your fate through gym or surgery maxxing.

I just really want some kids so I can raise them to be better than I ever was. The fact that I can't have that it probably the most heartbreaking. What I would give to have people walk on this earth that would consider me the greatest guy in the world just because I am their dad.

Inb4 "you ugly so you can't make kids" castrated cucks. I don't care.
Same man, and it fuckin kills me every day knowing that I'll never get the chance to be a father of my own. It's brutal for me because I work in a school and have proven to be a good role model so it kills me

Foids and normies understanding of inceldom is so rudimentary it's funny.
Inceldom is more than not being able to get sex. Not being able to get sex is a metric, a threshold achievement - if as a man you can't achieve this, it's because you are a societal reject. If you're ugly, non-NT, manlet, ethnic in the wrong way, or any kind of combination of those traits... you're effectively hard-locked out of the meaningful experiences of life. Love, meaningful socialization, family values (for many), community living...

The essence of any interaction you might have is tainted irreversibly by your face, you are distilled to an evil caricature of the person you really are via the reverse halo effect, you are continuously shunned and ostracized by those around you - women avoid you, you're 'creepy', you're 'weird', you're 'worthless' - all without meaning to be, without doing things that are creepy. You just are. And it's all because of the way you're born.

I think the pointlessness of life when you cannot fulfill the inbuilt genetic need to procreate. I have to work to exist yet I get no enjoyment out of living and everyday is like a repeat of the last.
I voted for perpetuallly feeling like I am not an adult (even at 27) due to never being in a relationship and how that limits you in the adult experiences you can achieve and how without them you remain perpetually undeveloped as a person.

Last edited:
Worst part is that any time you try to vent or complain you'll be shouted down and accused of being a misogynistic asshole who thinks he's entitled to women.

And then these same assholes go ballistic when their gf dumps them.

How the second to last option is not the majority is surprising.

ATP I don't give a fuck about getting a girlfriend, that's just never gonna happen so why even bother.

The one thing that actually crushes me is waking up to zero notifications on my phone, going entire weeks without having a proper conversation with anyone, IRL, not being able to sleep as I remember how I wasted my teenage years being depressed and playing videogames while everyone else was having fun and fucking each other and how I always had to deal with my problems by myself because I never had a proper social circle, etc.

That kinda shit is what actually bothers me the most tbh

I think the pointlessness of life when you cannot fulfill the inbuilt genetic need to procreate. I have to work to exist yet I get no enjoyment out of living and everyday is like a repeat of the last.
I voted for perpetuallly feeling like I am not an adult (even at 27) due to never being in a relationship and how that limits you in the adult experiences you can achieve and how without them you remain perpetually undeveloped as a person.
We're literal genetic trash.

Were we born a few thousands years ago, we'd have been the tribe's outcast who dies by starvation or gets killed by the alpha male so he never gets to pass on his worthless genes