Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Crows make my day

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
This is a very autistic and obscure cope, but when I'm outside in normalfag hell I love seeing crows. They make my day.

Crows are neat because they're smart enough to be on a low level of sentience like dogs, dolphins and apes (having a little spark of life as opposed to being NPCs like cockroaches or plants) are, and you can tell because they behave sort of like little stone age bird-people, but at the same time they're retarded enough to enjoy eating old grilled cheese off a napkin on the footpath. They squawk at eachother and chill out in flocks, and when they fight it's usually because they're trying to pick up more crumbs off the ground than the crow next to them. The little crows who get barged out of the way by the big dumb ones are usually wily enough to grab food where it counts. The only time crows fight with the end-goal of fucking something up is when they're battling with birds of another species like magpies, who are aggro faggots which deserve to get messed up by crows.

Crows are all-around bro-tier and live a more enjoyable life than the average incel, unlike normoids who are tosspots and live a life they don't deserve to have.

Whenever I see an absolute unit of a crow rummaging through somebody's garden that's big enough to be mistaken for a bush turkey from a distance, when I see a crow chilling out on a fencepost squawking or when I see a crow flying high above my city from a hill in the distance I vicariously feel happy for the birds. They're just doing their thing and the rush of instinct and animal hormones they get for it probably makes it an adventure and a half. When I'm alone sometimes I'll feed the crows of my city and watch them all come in to get a piece, they're good creatures.

Anyone else like crows and gain joy from seeing them around or feeding them?

they remember faces. if you start feeding them you can become the crow god.

They remind me of dark souls.

they remember faces. if you start feeding them you can become the crow god.
I've noticed that magpies whose nests I walk past frequently don't swoop me because they don't see me as a threat, seems like recognising human faces is a trait that a lot of corvids share. It's pretty cool how smart they are.

I've noticed that magpies whose nests I walk past frequently don't swoop me because they don't see me as a threat, seems like recognising human faces is a trait that a lot of corvids share. It's pretty cool how smart they are.
they even have some kind of speech/communication.

some years ago I read about an experiment where a masked guy harassed the crows and they studied the reaction.
they repeated this and trained the crows to hate the masked guy.
whenever he showed up the crows showed a specific reaction without the need to harass them again.

then the researchers waited until the parent generation died out.
their offspring showed the same reaction to the masked guy when he showed up, despite never having seen him before.
meaning that somehow the crow parents teach their offspring.

really fascinating animals.

When I went camping all the crows would gather in the trees around 6am and make a bunch of noise, waking everyone up. They are funny creatures. I never saw them steal any food, though maybe they are just surreptitious about it, but I saw the squirrels go through people's campsite garbage many times.

OP, this reminds me of a story from 4chan. This guy had no friends so he started feeding the crows, calling them his crow bros. The crows started to like him and would gather around him when he walked by. Some normalfags didn't like this and threatened him, forcing him not to interact with his crow bros anymore.

Some normalfags didn't like this and threatened him, forcing him not to interact with his crow bros anymore.
Kawk blockers.

Just Itachimaxx bro.