Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Crippling fear.

repulsive81

repulsive81

Greycel
I have a crippling fear of people, with women in particular. If I’m walking down the street and a foid is approaching me in the opposite direction I’ll look anywhere but into her eyes. I’ll just stare at the ground until she has passed by then breath a sigh of relief. If I’m in a shop or anywhere and I’m in a situation where a women tries to talk to me I’ll make up some pathetic excuse and I’m out of there. Any social situation involving a women and my heart is ready to explode.

Infinity Autism GIF by INTO ACTION

…your instincts have not betrayed you.

I have a crippling fear of people, with women in particular. If I’m walking down the street and a foid is approaching me in the opposite direction I’ll look anywhere but into her eyes. I’ll just stare at the ground until she has passed by then breath a sigh of relief. If I’m in a shop or anywhere and I’m in a situation where a women tries to talk to me I’ll make up some pathetic excuse and I’m out of there. Any social situation involving a women and my heart is ready to explode.
just stare at them menacingly

What a life of inceldom does to a man