Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Cringy situations that happened to you because of PUA or bluepilled advices

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Veteran
★★★★★
Oldcel here
I just remembered now
An incident that makes me cringe to this today every time I remember, suicidefuel by modern standards
Back in 2013, I listened to online PUA faggots
There was this soycuck dude who tried to bluepill me on the typical normie speech of "just have an attitude bro" (and he succeeded for a while)
And I kept approaching the same foid that took classes with me and used to get the same bus as mine
There was 2 fucking cringy situations I had with this foid:
1 - There was one day I took courage, I got confident, and made up an excuse to ask for her number. It turned out that the number she gave me was a fake number
2 - In another day I asked why she got a different bus than we used to get ... She replied that she was going to her boyfriend's place that day (As an observation: I did not realize she apparently had a BF until then, and I also stalked her Facebook sometime later and did not really verify if she actually had a boyfriend)

This video from the LFA YT channel that sums up everything about the "just approach her bro" idea:

"Insecurities are defense mechanisms (... ) When you see a woman that is out of your league and you know she's out of your league, the insecurities that stop you from talking to her. The lack of confidence that stops you from talking to her is a defense mechanism because you know deep in your heart she's too good for you and she's gonna end up with a much better-looking, probably much richer. (...)You can build up the confidence to approach her but that's a false hope, eventually you're gonna have to come with come to grips with the truth when you approach this woman, you are going to get rejected if you follow all of the instructions and have all the confidence in the world and she gives in and goes out with you a couple of times you're probably setting yourself up for disaster, because eventually she's going to be lured in by men who are better than you."

I dont get involved in bluepilled shit

sure i think that's right

but right now males have severely supressed self esteems because of 'muh queens' female worship and the general culture, so that muddies the waters as far as real confidence and fake confidence and what is false hyping and what is the level of confidence you should have

we should really try to be less scatter-brained and focus on our achievements and path through life, foids inflate their own confidence based on nothing but bullshit, meanwhile we put ourselves down, we should get high on our own supply more and be good at it too

I would actually ask attractive girls out starting by the end of middle school because I wholeheartedly believed they don't care about appearance too much if I do it with bravery without stumbling. It was embarrassing but back then at least it wouldn't get my ass beaten by Chads/muscular white knights.

I've had many moments that I'm not proud of as well

Girls pretending they were interested only to publicly humiliate me, being nearly attacked by WKs because I asked a girl who lied more, men or women, going to a girl’s place only to find she was having sex with her bf and set it up so I’d find them, etc.

Just get a haircut, dress better, have a shower and just be confident. Instant success :feelskek:

going to a girl’s place only to find she was having sex with her bf and set it up so I’d find them

Yeah:feelsohh:, this movie looks based as fuck what is it?
I would actually ask attractive girls out starting by the end of middle school because I wholeheartedly believed they don't care about appearance too much if I do it with bravery without stumbling. It was embarrassing but back then at least it wouldn't get my ass beaten by Chads/muscular white knights.
Me too bro
There was this 1 time I asked out a Curry foid I liked and she told me to wait in the school Library, I skipped lunch just to be there on time and waited, turned out she forgot and went about her business with a Tyrone :cryfeels: I hate these foids man:feelsree:

Last edited:
I used to go out and grab girls "the claw RSD style" in a super aggressive PUA style and try to take them home. Surprised no one got pissed at me or tried to beat my ass or even kicked me out of a bar.

I once had a phase where I would do day game and just straight up ask girls if they want to fuck.

I used to go out and grab girls "the claw RSD style" in a super aggressive PUA style and try to take them home. Surprised no one got pissed at me or tried to beat my ass or even kicked me out of a bar.
What do you mean, grab??

I had a chad friend before blackpill he told me "just get haircut and good clothes bro" and sure I did these things,he actually helped me choose clothes etc. and what happened ? it didnt work of course kek I got rejected

What do you mean, grab??

walk up, put your arm around them, pull them close to you

what RSD would teach 10 years ago

clubs / bars were way more aggressive back then

now they're all #metoo faggy leftist shit

well it all makes zero difference, chads only

Thankfully I stopped short of falling for some of the more costly PUA memes.

I've never gone out and spent a fortune on designer clothes in the utterly deluded hope that it will improve my chances. When I go out approaching, I do so wearing my normal clothes which are basic and inexpensive but always clean and neat.

Last year I was half considering taking coaching from one of the PUAs on YouTube. JFL at how deluded I was back then. As if paying some guy who mogs me a fortune would make things any different when I returned home and went back to my own approaching. Thankfully I came to my senses in time.

Maybe that just me, but ~10 years ago when I was trying approaching(although I always approach girls I already knew), the good looking ones(5-7) were much more nice to me, and some even agreed for one date. It was always max two dates, back then I thought it was something I was saying, but I quess they just found better option. But ugly girls, never gave me chance at all, most of my worst experiences with women are with uglier ones. Maybe that's because they accept nothing less than any other women but don't get it? While on the other hand better looking ones could waste some time on me, knowing that they will eventually find Chad anyway?

I had a chad friend before blackpill he told me "just get haircut and good clothes bro" and sure I did these things,he actually helped me choose clothes etc. and what happened ? it didnt work of course kek I got rejected

Hahahaha

I've had my own share of Lachowski-tier friends as well.

They all say the same thing:

"It's easy. Just tell her she is the most beautiful girl in the disco. It always works, bro"

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

walk up, put your arm around them, pull them close to you

what RSD would teach 10 years ago

clubs / bars were way more aggressive back then

now they're all #metoo faggy leftist shit

well it all makes zero difference, chads only

Oh I tried doing that 1 month ago when I went to a club. I started talking to her and put my arm around her and she got got this look in her eyes like she seen a devil or something. She looked super scared.

When she saw my ugky face, her fear turned into hatred and she started swearing at me and said how dare I touch her. Then she started say she had a tall black boyfriend and he will beat the shit out of me if I didn’t leave this instance.

I was humiliated :feels:

If I was chad I could have slipped my hands inside her pants and fingered her asshole and she still wouldn’t have said anything. Pua is a scam.

Julien is a 6’3 chadlites, no wonder he gets better results then me

Oh I tried doing that 1 month ago when I went to a club. I started talking to her and put my arm around her and she got got this look in her eyes like she seen a devil or something. She looked super scared.

When she saw my ugky face, her fear turned into hatred and she started swearing at me and said how dare I touch her. Then she started say she had a tall black boyfriend and he will beat the shit out of me if I didn’t leave this instance.

I was humiliated :feels:

If I was chad I could have slipped my hands inside her pants and fingered her asshole and she still wouldn’t have said anything. Pua is a scam.

Julien is a 6’3 chadlites, no wonder he gets better results then me

julien looks awful, he barely has any hair left and he has no lower jaw

i don't think he actually fucks girls, maybe gets some make-outs

julien looks awful, he barely has any hair left and he has no lower jaw

i don't think he actually fucks girls, maybe gets some make-outs

Lmao every RSD instructor is balding. Owen, julien, max, that black guy.

Todd night have been legit but idk. He uses game on Easter europe

Maybe that just me, but ~10 years ago when I was trying approaching(although I always approach girls I already knew), the good looking ones(5-7) were much more nice to me, and some even agreed for one date. It was always max two dates, back then I thought it was something I was saying, but I quess they just found better option. But ugly girls, never gave me chance at all, most of my worst experiences with women are with uglier ones. Maybe that's because they accept nothing less than any other women but don't get it? While on the other hand better looking ones could waste some time on me, knowing that they will eventually find Chad anyway?
Similar experiences here. More often than not, I've found that the utterly average girls (5/10 at best) I've approached have been the most abrupt and dismissive. On the other hand, I've approached stunning girls well above my league who have been receptive and talkative. I thought that the stunning girls would be fed up of being approached and the less attractive ones would be more appreciative, but it seems the latter group get off on rejecting guys like me because they rarely get the chance to do it.

Similar experiences here. More often than not, I've found that the utterly average girls (5/10 at best) I've approached have been the most abrupt and dismissive. On the other hand, I've approached stunning girls well above my league who have been receptive and talkative. I thought that the stunning girls would be fed up of being approached and the less attractive ones would be more appreciative, but it seems the latter group get off on rejecting guys like me because they rarely get the chance to do it.
i would assume the latter group aren't even taking you or me seriously, hence why they aren't upset

talking to foids irl=bluepilled.

@Ritalincel I'm surprised by that.
Curious also.

Well I used to think that the best way to a woman's heart was by being their best friend and so I became the best friend of many women. They were never attracted to me and the ones that i asked out dint accept me. Most of them are still friends but I had realized from experoemce with them that being a best friend to them dint work. I then tried befriending a woman for a month or so and then asking for her number face to face. Of course it dint work! Lol! I am almost certain now that looks is what matters the most.

i would assume the latter group aren't even taking you or me seriously, hence why they aren't upset
the latter group has had chad cock slammed into them at high speed in all three holes for nearly a decade before you came along. sex has diminishing returns and by that time they're probably 1000x less horny than when they were doing gangbangs at age 12

PUA: "Just hold her hands and see her reaction bro, if she doesn't complain you can kiss her"

Real life:
incel: *Follows that advice*
femoid: WTF are u doing why do you touch me stop raping meeeeeeeeeeeeee :woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke::woke:
incel: *is mocked and ridiculed by everyone at that place. Runs away crying*
femoid: *gets fucked by Chad that aproaches her saying "damn bitch that boy was pathetic"

ANY SITUATION where you make an unwanted approach is AUTOCRINGE.

You know in .05 seconds because if the feeamayles expression is like WTF? why are you talking to me? you know you done fucked up. Don't you think a feeamayle would immediately console a Chad who approached her with an awkward approach....

cliffs: pick-up lines work........................if you are good-looking to begin with.

Does Confidence mean anything?

I'm just happy I never gave a cent to these scamsters, although I wasted a decade of my life listening to them.