Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Cringey self improvement threads like this are why looksmax is completely bluepilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
If i knew how to maintain friends i wouldn't of even found this forum.

Vladimir putin laughing

Just delusionmaxx bro JFL

What a waste of time just give me some hot bitches to fuck without the effort

Dont mess with my nigga blackout he do be based tho

and ngl u can see the autism on here when people think o pry is a male god, he gets smvmogged often

They are coping strong

If you need help faking being NT that obviously means that you are not NT. If you are non-NT then there is no way you can convincing come off as NT. Do they actually think normies spend time working on their social skills? No normie has ever done that, it comes completely naturally to them. It's like breathing or eating.

If you need self improvement thread like these, your ugly. Stop coping by improving personality and just accept your fate as an incel.
Being ugly won't stop you from behaving in a NT way. Being socially inept or NATP has other causes than ugliness. Yes, ugliness contributes a lot in making people socially anxious, NATP, etc. But there are other reasons than ugliness if you see what I mean