Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Cringe confession time

kay'

kay'

Luminary
★★★★★
When i was 17 i used to watch yt videos on how to grow taller.

One video taught me stretches i did them for 2 days only jfl then went to measure my height and it was the same but i bluepilled myself that it was working.

my mom also caught me watching them and laughed at me with my sister.

Giga cringe memories.

dnr. then read it. what about how to kis vids at 30plus?

Last edited:
I used to as well. Was planning to get leg lengthening surgery at one point, but it was just too brutal for me to go through so I gave up on it.

I once asked out a foid and after she rejected me, I kept begging her.

this is embarrassing and never old anyone irl but it's also kinda based
I was in high school on the swimming and diving team, and in the locker room there are these small vents that bring air to the boys and girls locker room. I was the last one in the locker room (as usual bc i refused to change in front of anyone) and one day it was so silent in there I could hear the girls talking in their locker room through that vent and I could hear them talking about each others chest sizes and nipple color and how each others tits felt to touch and shit like that. I immediately got to work and jerked out the fattest load listening to them and visualizing their bodies it was hawt as shit but pathetic as fuck

this is embarrassing and never old anyone irl but it's also kinda based
I was in high school on the swimming and diving team, and in the locker room there are these small vents that bring air to the boys and girls locker room. I was the last one in the locker room (as usual bc i refused to change in front of anyone) and one day it was so silent in there I could hear the girls talking in their locker room through that vent and I could hear them talking about each others chest sizes and nipple color and how each others tits felt to touch and shit like that. I immediately got to work and jerked out the fattest load listening to them and visualizing their bodies it was hawt as shit but pathetic as fuck
This sounds like some anime @based_meme watches

atleast now its out of you

my mom also caught me watching them and laughed at me with my sister.
Holy fuck this is the most brutal part, how did you react?
Also how tall are they? :feelsugh:

This sounds like some anime @based_meme watches
I don't watch fagime, tbhngl. Brocels cope with it, but it's just not my thing.

No exercises for your height, it's over