Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Criminals are often very blackpilled

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I was talking to a guy who killed his wife, and then he asks me do I have any kids.

now it’s common knowledge to not give any personal info to them, I first ask why he wants to know. He sees I’m dodging the question and am hesitant so he laughs then goes ahead and says, “because bringing a kid into this fucked up world means you’re a piece of shit”.

Im actually surprised how common it is to see blackpilled criminals. They all hate women, they all think society is cucked and they all see absolutely no value in contributing to it.

Im not a criminal my fellow glow friends, but I am just pointing out common patterns I see observing others.

Criminals are often very blackpilled​

no, they're dumb, except ER

Criminals are often very blackpilled​

no, they're dumb, except ER
lol, a lot are dumb, but there’s a few who are filled with hate and apathy due to the blackpill. Don’t talk about things you have no idea of

InMinecraft is unfortunately just a teenager with no life of experiece, nothing personal
You are right OP, I've talked to many people who have done these kinds of thing, especially older ones, and have also studied this a little
Many criminals are really blackpilled, that's one reason they can be low inhibition and strive for achieving their own self-pleasure instead of looking for societal validation, with no regards to how it affects others
This is how every blackpilled incel should think and act, except they should use their theoretical knowledge and grasp of the world to not get in trouble doing it and avoiding as much suffering as possible while gaining as much pleasure as they can disregarding morality which is a spook pushed by those winning within the rules
Morality is a weapon for NPCs to stop "losers" from getting what they want

Blackpill is actual knowledge about how reality works, many "ignorant" people are more blackpilled than a lot of teenagers arond here that only know a few snippets of true reading about it on the internet and books

They are :blackpill: but most are dumb too

lol, a lot are dumb, but there’s a few who are filled with hate and apathy due to the blackpill. Don’t talk about things you have no idea of
:yes:

They are :blackpill: but most are dumb too
Absolutely. Some of the older ones are still stupid. But some are interestingly perceptive and blackpilled. Wouldn’t say intelligent, they still got caught, but they all seem as if they know the blackpill without even knowing what an incel is.

InMinecraft is unfortunately just a teenager with no life of experiece, nothing personal
You are right OP, I've talked to many people who have done these kinds of thing, especially older ones, and have also studied this a little
Many criminals are really blackpilled, that's one reason they can be low inhibition and strive for achieving their own self-pleasure instead of looking for societal validation, with no regards to how it affects others
This is how every blackpilled incel should think and act, except they should use their theoretical knowledge and grasp of the world to not get in trouble doing it and avoiding as much suffering as possible while gaining as much pleasure as they can disregarding morality which is a spook pushed by those winning within the rules
The ones at top don’t even follow the rules, lol. They were just born so rich it doesn’t apply to them. Look at the current state of the west and its leaders, they’re breaking every single law in the book and the dumb cattle normies are literally cheering them on for it (and cheering on for their oppressors to place more rules on them).

The ones at top don’t even follow the rules, lol. They were just born so rich it doesn’t apply to them. Look at the current state of the west and its leaders, they’re breaking every single law in the book and the dumb cattle normies are literally cheering them on for it (and cheering on for their oppressors to place more rules on them).
yes, morality is a spook as stirner managed to grasp so masterfully, rules are made so you have to respect "winners" instead of just looting them and converting their resources for your own gains. incels who believe in morality and following rules are setting themselves to a life of torment whereas actual blackpillers who understand how the fake game works can actually gain some self-pleasure from this wolf-eat-wolf world