Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

cried my eyes out first time in ages today

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
was watching welcome to nhk and realised how its all just looks an how sato is drawn and its just not ever gonna happen its all just looks and nothing is in your control if youre average or lower iq, ugly, mental illness you are NOTHING in the eyes of other humans. and to top it all off my mother is a cunt. anyone else ever randomly cry over petty things? fuck my T levels must be sub 100.

everyone does it every now and then

miss the feeling of the tears running down my face

I don't cry often anymore, I think i nearly did somewhat recently knowing my cat is dead within 5 years and then it's over, I should really do some exercise with her to prolong her life but I'm so exhausted and bedridden, hopefully will soon tho :feelscomfy:

feels kinda good, doesn't it?

I cry every now and again, just because I'm completely unwanted by the opposite sex. It's cathartic to get it out, but I have trouble crying. I usually need assistance, like getting super drunk and listening to depressing music, for example. Doesn't seem like a bad idea to engage in some crying tonight, come to think of it. I'm already drunk. :fuk:

Yea for some reason it’s basically impossible for me to cry. The pain just sits inside of me