Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy "Creepy" within the social dynamics of human interactions

• Thread starter Zhou Chang-Xing
  • Start date
Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
I recently saw this wonderful semi-redpilled, semi-blackpilled video:

View: https://youtu.be/8KAZOWbU6kk

And underneath was a wonderful comment:

Screenshot 20220607 1353572

Creepiness is a term that basically exclusively describes behaviour from non-Chad men, there are already words for all other bad behaviours but "creepy" has very specific connotations that basically only means "this man isn't attractive and DARED to interact with me, a toilet". :society::society::society:

They dont want to know ugly guys exist, much less interact with them. Like some guys here said before when an ugly guy approaches them or smiles at them, it insults them because foids ego gets hurt if an ugly guy thinks he has a chance with her.

"creepy" is pretty much an abletist slur against autistic people (besides the whole looks thing), it's pretty obvious, you may as well shoe your true colours and start calling people "retards"

I recently saw this wonderful semi-redpilled, semi-blackpilled video:

View: https://youtu.be/8KAZOWbU6kk

And underneath was a wonderful comment:

View attachment 622637

Creepiness is a term that basically exclusively describes behaviour from non-Chad men, there are already words for all other bad behaviours but "creepy" has very specific connotations that basically only means "this man isn't attractive and DARED to interact with me, a toilet". :society::society::society:

If a Chad does it, it’s flirting. When an incel does it, it’s harassment

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back