Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal (CREEPSHOT) Chad gets his hair done by foid in class

bus27jihad

bus27jihad

TeenWitch
-
This happened yesterday. I was in class (I AND EVERYBODY IN MY CLASS IS EITHER 17, 18 OR 19 YEARS OLD. I AM 18) and this foid was playfighting with this high tier gypsy. At one point she started doing his hair.

Kindergarten.is.

Also, that's nowhere near chad

not chad but still a mogger

she looks like shit tho

Suprisingly hes shorter than most guys. But girls like him because hes trying to be a tiktok fuckboy
Oh. TikTokMaxxing. Normies life mogs us to hell and back.

Look how happy she looks while he seems uninterested. Another you will never have.
She was actually laughing at his jokes and playfighting with him. She IS interested

why is your class so peaceful like there's just 2 people talking while my class has like 30-40 apes yapping and screeching

why is your class so peaceful like there's just 2 people talking while my class has like 30-40 monkeys yapping and screeching
This day was an exception. My class is full of braindead normies that like being loud. Me and you brocel

Fuck both of them

Fuck both of them
But brooooio both of them are 18 thats pedophiliaaa broooo thats wrooong:soy::soy:
Agecucks seethe. Will fuck
Man Body GIF

Is that a chad in 2023, he'd gotten bullied in my school

The word "Chad" gets thrown around wayy too easily.

he is mtn (also he is shit skin) and she is a ltb JFL I couldn't see her face completely, but it looks like it.

She looks like the teacher either way would bang ngl

It’s over for hairplayingcels.

Nigga that's not no Chad. It must be her brother or something. Also, you realize they can use this video to dox you if they wanted to, right?

Nigga that's not no Chad. It must be her brother or something. Also, you realize they can use this video to dox you if they wanted to, right?
Yeah thats not really Chad, but hes a high tier normie. And no, do they look like siblings? Yes they can dox me

Also im posting the vid so that ppl wont think im LARPing

The word "Chad" gets thrown around wayy too easily.
Inevitable when, compared to the average user here, guys like this pretty much are Chads.

I bet that feels good