Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Creep shot of Nigger Male White foid couple

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★★
IMG 3459

JFL MONKEY WITH BASKETBALL IN FUCKING HAND COULDNT BE ANY MORE BLACK.

JFL AT JBB DENIERS AND JFL AT JBW COPERS.

THE JEWS ARE HAPPY AF RIGHT NOW.

fucking baggy whores hide so much HIV inside

not worth seething over, i only seethe when i see attractive foids with a tall boyfriend.
I’m not seething I’m just laughing. It’s funny at this point. The Jews have taken over

JBB only works if you’re a tall tyrone basketball player thug though, not a short ugly niglet like me.

I wish I was darker skinned, us lightskins have it harder

not worth seething over, i only seethe when i see attractive foids with a tall boyfriend.
not logical. attractive foids have infinite smv anyways.

seeing your looksmatch getting bf is the brutal one

The bitch ugly af nothing was lost.

most common racial couple pairing type for gen z americans

ITS A NORMAL DAY IN MY LIFE TO SEE THIS SHIT. IVE ALSO BARGED LIKE 5 PEOPLE FOIDS AND FAGGOTS WHO WERE IN MY FUCKING PATH. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME

It used to enrage me until I realized this. White males arguably have the highest SMV of all males. Generally since white men prefer asian women, the left over white women date niggers since high value white guys are marrying women out of this country. It's sort of cope but I'm not wrong.

usually british niggers are thugmaxxed and carry knives but this one seems americanmaxxed
THEY DONT EVEN NEED TO THUGMAXX ANYMORE THEY CAN CUTE BOY/ EBOY MAXX AND STILL GET WHITE FOIDS WHO ID ONLY DREAM OF BEING WITH HAHAAUAH JFJELFJDOD DLDJDH

JBB and JBW in full action

I saw this yesterday multiple times

BLACKCELS ARE FUCKING FAKECELS!!!

I'm starting to successfully convince this forum JBB is truth

All black men are Tyrone
They don’t even have to be Tyrone . If you are black you will get sympathy from white foids because MUH SLAVERY MUH RACISM MUH BLM MUH JEW

I saw this yesterday multiple times

BLACKCELS ARE FUCKING FAKECELS!!!
Only if you’re tall and thugmaxxed. I’m short black and ugly I haven’t gotten shit my whole life. Women always treated me like I was a weirdo just for existing. Women don’t come to blacks for a nerdy, calm and decent man, they want low inhib monkey thugs.

Only if you’re tall and thugmaxxed. I’m short black and ugly I haven’t gotten shit my whole life. Women always treated me like I was a weirdo just for existing. Women don’t come to blacks for a nerdy, calm and decent man, they want low inhib monkey thugs.
IMG 1265
IMG 1268

He’s about 5’7 BTW. He’s NOT thugmaxxed he’s a cute/eboy and look . He’s cutely hugging his white foid

They don’t even have to be Tyrone . If you are black you will get sympathy from white foids because MUH SLAVERY MUH RACISM MUH BLM MUH JEW
This is why black"cels" should be banned unless they are literally deformed or severely disabled

From what I can tell, they’re looksmatched.

View attachment 1135366
JFL MONKEY WITH BASKETBALL IN FUCKING HAND COULDNT BE ANY MORE BLACK.

JFL AT JBB DENIERS AND JFL AT JBW COPERS.

THE JEWS ARE HAPPY AF RIGHT NOW.
She doesn't know it yet but her life is now ruined. The jews are truly vile. Pairing up white girls with these brown creatures.

How does such an ugly nigger get a gf(and white too) but not me ?

I hope they both get hit by a bus!!!
im laughing at this shit right now. wtf .fucking white pussy while me and that bs line of jbw rots here :dafuckfeels:

@Fat Link please ban this shit, negroid propoganda has no place in our forum

im laughing at this shit right now. wtf .fucking white pussy while me and that bs line of jbw rots here :dafuckfeels:
Haha jbw is bs the white men has been depicted as a bitch in media for years our smv is down in the sewers tbh