Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Creative plannings for the destruction and total mind wipe of normies and foids and takeover of earth

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
All earth is my property and it will forced to perfection with virgins on top of the bar. The men who WORKED FOR EVERYTHING WILL GET EVERYTHING MY MEN MY FELLOW BROTHERS WE WILL STAND AGAINST THESE BEHOMOTHS OF IMPERFECTION. I WILL BRING BACK THE HOLY LIGHT THAT WAS ONCE BEFORE THE INTERNET DATING SITES. WE WILL GET A FAMILY EVEN IF IM COPING. I WILL DIE FIGHTING TO ENSURE ALL IMPERFECT WHORES ARE ELIMINATED I HATE WHORES I HATE THEM ALL. I WILL MAKE WOMEN ZOOS ALL OVER AND SEND THEM THERE WITH NO SEX AT ALL 24/7, SOLITARY CONFINEMENT ALONG WITH NORMIE MEN, THEIR TESTICLES WILL BE REMOVED FOR BWING EVIL, PURE EVIL!!!!!! WOMEN WHO DARE DEFY ME WILL ALOS GET THEIR OVARIES TAKEN AWAY. I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING AWAY FROM THE BLUEPILLERS UNTIL THEY ARE MINDLESS SLAVES TO US. ALL HAIL INCELDIA!!!!

Yeah!

Give all the Stacys to mee!

Let’s take over the world and make it a better place for mee!

whERe will you start ?
Yeah!

Give all the Stacys to mee!

Let’s take over the world and make it a better place for mee!
oh shit whatever, only schizos here

When you smoke cocaine

whERe will you start ?

oh shit whatever, only schizos here
I am definitely a schizo.

I think about stacies constantly. How they ghost my guts and tell me how they have a boyfriend.

lmao you are crazy man, i still remember when i was 14 that a 11 yo stacie rejected me, i just grabbed her butt very hard she started to cry and i run away
i cant blame myself, she was hot and i was only a innocent child
Now you are also erencel

I will. It is written in the universe code of law. Any defiance will be met with my shining light and you'll become me:feelsdevil:
You watch too much anime