Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Craziest thing about being incel is not just having no partner but having no social circle.

• Thread starter Deleted member 36342
  • Start date
Deleted member 36342

Deleted member 36342

Chunghwa minkuo wansui
-
And the NPC zombie clowns which ostracize us think it's all about getting no females kek. It's way more complicated. If you're incel you'll mooost likely have no friends, or even acquaintances with which to go out, do stuff, etc. We're isolated, we're around people, herds of people but are alone, we're like living in a desert. No one our age wants to talk with us, to hang out with us. If you try to initiate something with them, they'll "put you in your place", they'll find all kinds of excuses. Funniest part is almost all NPC zombies think they're better than us (although they are ignorant as fuck, hence NPC zombies) just because they've downdated and got a mediocre female.

It's kinda the worst part.

It is not always the case. But an incel has no female friend. No woman wants to maintain any type of relation with an incel. I think that Marck Zuckerberg has a lot of male friends but no foid friend. :forcedsmile:

It is not always the case. But an incel has no female friend. No woman wants to maintain any type of relation with an incel. I think that Marck Zuckerberg has a lot of male friends but no foid friend. :forcedsmile:
He has a JBW asian wife and is a billionaire, his looks doesn't affect him that much I think. On top of being a demon who owns a shitty company indirectly responsible of many ills in today's society.

Last edited:
I've said "mooost likely" 4 a rezon, also Jewberg is a typical jbw case
He has a JBW asian wife and is a billionaire, his looks doesn't affect him that much I think. On top of being a demon who owns a shitty company indirectly responsible of many ills in today's society.
Yep, (((social media))) is part of their plan for destruction of society.
Also i have a theory that most incels with friends are fakecels but anyway:feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Yet there are still people on this forum who brag about having normfag friends

we still rotting:feelsaww:

Last edited:
Yep, "much chad friend this, muh chad friend that" kek :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsbaton:
It's cuckoldry at play, if we don't watch out our subhuman genes lead us there. Always keep your :blackpill: on you when you go out in the world :feelsaww:

I don’t want normie friends
:feelsugh:
I understand you and kinda agree but for me it's maybe worser to not have anybody my age, to be lonely for years now.

This is cope, GrAYcel
No
You need social circle because you are desperate for validation so it is just a cope to feel better of yourself for not having a woman.
Friendships are made because of desperation, boredom and mostly just people using you for their needs.
You will be just a fool used by other people
There is nothing wrong if other people don't want to hang out with you
You yourself don't want to hang out with some people
[UWSL]If you have a brain cell and some social manipulating skills, you will find friends who share same of your hobbies and thoughts even your looksmatch to hang out with you but the problem is that most incels lack social skills.[/UWSL]

Im one that considers myself "lucky" that, although they have diverged to normal lives, i have managed to keep my best friends from HS. If not for that i wouldnt have shit for a social circle

No
You need social circle because you are desperate for validation so it is just a cope to feel better of yourself for not having a woman.
Friendships are made because of desperation, boredom and mostly just people using you for their needs.
You will be just a fool used by other people
There is nothing wrong if other people don't want to hang out with you
You yourself don't want to hang out with some people
[UWSL]If you have a brain cell and some social manipulating skills, you will find friends who share same of your hobbies and thoughts even your looksmatch to hang out with you but the problem is that most incels lack social skills.[/UWSL]
Keep delusionmaxxing, having no friends or even acquaintances to go out with is undoubtfully worser than having such. End of discussion.
Im one that considers myself "lucky" that, although they have diverged to normal lives, i have managed to keep my best friends from HS. If not for that i wouldnt have shit for a social circle
Nice, keep them! It's a nice thing to have someone your age to go out with. :feelsautistic:

Friendship is cope
Not really kiddo, it is hell on earth to be alone. You wouldn't know this though since you're actively pushing away the last few people in your life

Not really kiddo, it is hell on earth to be alone. You wouldn't know this though since you're actively pushing away the last few people in your life
This. Jfl @ clowns who say otherwise.

Keep delusionmaxxing, having no friends or even acquaintances to go out with is undoubtfully worser than having such. End of discussion.
Having no friends isn't bad because if you have the ability, you can make them anytime.
The bad thing is lacking the ability to make friends.
Friends will not stay with you forever, they will come and go like all things. Do you still give a fuck about your mates in middle and high school or university ? life is so big so you can't relate the happiness of your life on having temporal social circle because you will regret one wasting your thinking on that shit.
Nice, keep them! It's a nice thing to have someone your age to go out with. :feelsautistic:
I prefer to spend time with my copes.
I have interesting hobbies so i don't need friends but friends need me.
My friends are my copes.
You can't be alone when you have interesting copes to spend your time.
[UWSL]It is not all that hard to have a friend as an incel because there are many incels out there. You just need to know where and how to find them. Incel friends will just make you more depressed bothering you with their problems giving you all negative vibes so I push them away because i can make friends anytime and i need more time for myself.[/UWSL]
Your problem is that you want friends out of your league like being a member in Chad social circle haha
That is not gonna happen old man

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back