Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Crafting a Healthy Masculinity: Jeffrey Epstein, Incels, and the Quest for Status

Positive masculinity= be a good cuck for chad
Positively masculine= be chad

>So long as everyone is safe, clear-headed, and consenting, it should have no bearing on your status in a social group or society at large.

LOL good luck making that happen

I have no doubt that many people in the incel subreddit would trade places with pre-accusation Jeffrey Epstein in a heartbeat. Because that's that they wanted out of life
I'm fucking pissed now, this asshat is projecting his desire to be a billionaire child rapist on males who are simply too ugly for affection.

I'm fucking pissed now, this asshat is projecting his desire to be a billionaire child rapist on males who are simply too ugly for affection.

Yeah I just wanted a normal dating life, goddamn. Not some kind of sex fiend.

Yeah I just wanted a normal dating life, goddamn. Not some kind of sex fiend.
But bro my shallow Freud-esque analysis says it's all about power for you :soy:

I'm 99% sure that this foid author is some kind of psychology major based on what I'm reading here

I'm 99% sure that this foid author is some kind of psychology major based on what I'm reading here
He/she is a retard if he finds some connection between us and epstein

I found the article to be so full of complicated words, it made the article unreadable. The male obsession with power is all because that is how you get a mate. Looks, resources, and being social is what gets you women, this is all a projection of power. If women were looking for males that projected no power, we would all be laid. Also women have tunnel vision, they don't have to project power so they can just claim it works for them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back