Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cracked up foid got beat up on the beach for trying to kidnap a child

DarthSpectra

DarthSpectra

Banned
-
A few weeks ago, I was on the beach for vacation with my parents (Yea, incel trait) and on one evening we were at a restaurant and we see a 5 year old girl running away crying and after her was an insane cracked up foid probably in her late 20's. She was a homeless, you could tell from her clothes and her smell. We saw her before and she was crying and trying to talk to others, but everyone avoided her and some even yelled at her to leave them alone. Anyway, the girls parents got up from their seats (they were at another restaurant nearby) and grabbed her quick while two guys got up to her and started punching her and kicking her for like one minute. And they really hit her hard with punches and kicks in the face and head. Afterwards, she started crying loud until an ambulance came and took her away.

Now, you know why exactly I am happy? Because if she was a man, he would've got his limbs cut off and his balls and have them force fed to him while everyone cheered and clapped (if this happened in USA). Its nice to see a foid facing cruel consequences for her actions. Also, none of the guys got arrested, nothing else happened. Oh yes, equality. This made me feel a little bit better and proud of my country.

Did she then walk in on your cousin getting gangbanged by two black guys that screamed "this is maga country"?

the empathetic gender btw

damn that would've been a awesome scene to witness

Tutorial mode cancelled

What country are you in?

Not enough of this in the world tbh

Did the homeless foid get arrested?

Did she then walk in on your cousin getting gangbanged by two black guys that screamed "this is maga country"?
b7b003dcea82795ddb1ed5eb5c30f834.jpg

A few weeks ago, I was on the beach for vacation with my parents (Yea, incel trait) and on one evening we were at a restaurant and we see a 5 year old girl running away crying and after her was an insane cracked up foid probably in her late 20's. She was a homeless, you could tell from her clothes and her smell. We saw her before and she was crying and trying to talk to others, but everyone avoided her and some even yelled at her to leave them alone. Anyway, the girls parents got up from their seats (they were at another restaurant nearby) and grabbed her quick while two guys got up to her and started punching her and kicking her for like one minute. And they really hit her hard with punches and kicks in the face and head. Afterwards, she started crying loud until an ambulance came and took her away.

Now, you know why exactly I am happy? Because if she was a man, he would've got his limbs cut off and his balls and have them force fed to him while everyone cheered and clapped (if this happened in USA). Its nice to see a foid facing cruel consequences for her actions. Also, none of the guys got arrested, nothing else happened. Oh yes, equality. This made me feel a little bit better and proud of my country.
You should have filmed it

I am not in possession of any alternate accounts and @SergeantIncel may corroborate my claim trough the use of his specially-designed for tracking JDIF web control panel
Don't talk admins in non imporant subjects, he's busy ok?

Pure Lifefuel if not larp. Also @RREEEEEEEEE how do you feel knowing this homeless bitch got her ass beaten for harassing a five year old?

Did the homeless foid get arrested?
She was taken by the ambulance. I don't know any more of it. Probably she was put in a mental asylum
You should have filmed it
It was very spontaneous. And my parents didn't enjoyed it at all. They were pretty pissed at those two and said that if they killed her, they would've ended up in prison.
Pure Lifefuel if not larp. Also @RREEEEEEEEE how do you feel knowing this homeless bitch got her ass beaten for harassing a five year old?
I'm not lying, I swear.

Justice served :feelsgah:

I‘m kinda surprised things got physical, especially with it being two guys against one crackwhore. I’m glad other countries aren’t totally cucked because this would never happen in cuckmerica

She was taken by the ambulance. I don't know any more of it. Probably she was put in a mental asylum

It was very spontaneous. And my parents didn't enjoyed it at all. They were pretty pissed at those two and said that if they killed her, they would've ended up in prison.

I'm not lying, I swear.

I have no idea why normies act like this.

:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

That is great, but why ask me specifically?

You have a soft spot for kids and hate foids, so I thought it would give you 2 times the lifefuel.
I see, I thought somehow you thought I would be against it or something. That is why I was confused.