Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coworkers said they will set me up with a girl.It failed.

RuudVanNistelrooy

RuudVanNistelrooy

i'm far from the star
★★★★★
Seemingly they wanted me to meet this post prime roastie(mid 30s)next time she comes to drink coffee with them.She is single and wants a stable realtionship.
Anyway i was waiting for her when we were all having a coffee when she comes around.Died black hair,femlet,ton of makeup.
She just took a glance at me,tried to hide that yuck look and proceeded to talk with them like i was thin air!Casual talk was more important to her.I was like whatever and just started to use my phone like i don't care.Later they blamed me for not being assertive enough.

> Mid 30s
> Girl

Mid 30s is rough, even for me

Mid 30s is gross used up cum receptacle junk

She just took a glance at me,tried to hide that yuck look and proceeded to talk with them like i was thin air!Casual talk was more important to her.I was like whatever and just started to use my phone like i don't care.Later they blamed me for not being assertive enough.

Normies think you "conquer" the foid, the truth is she decided after the first glance.

Later they blamed me for not being assertive enough.
Ofc that's the end of this story.

Never accept set ups, let the woman choose naturally, if you are not choosen then keep seeing different woman.

Normies think you "conquer" the foid, the truth is she decided after the first glance.
yeah they always downplay the importance of looks

What kind of co workers do that shit lmao. Mine just ignore me, unless they need something. Then I take my sweet time :smonk:

Ofc that's the end of this story.

Never accept set ups, let the woman choose naturally, if you are not choosen then keep seeing different woman.
i used to approach dozens of women with little to no success

i used to approach dozens of women with little to no success
Not talking about cold approach, all woman reject you at first glance if you are not Chad. Build up your social status then stay alone with some of them, she have to make the first step, the first physical contact.

Casual talk was more important to her.I was like whatever and just started to use my phone like i don't care.Later they blamed me for not being assertive enough.

Correct move, and JFL at these bluepilled normies.

Any man who dates a foid older than them is borderline incel tbh.

Seemingly they wanted me to meet this post prime roastie(mid 30s)next time she comes to drink coffee with them.She is single and wants a stable realtionship.
Anyway i was waiting for her when we were all having a coffee when she comes around.Died black hair,femlet,ton of makeup.
i... feel your pain
Mid 30s is gross used up cum receptacle junk
who cares? we'll take anything at this point ,mate

To be fair you probably should at least talk to her if she didnt initiate

Going to blind date is the worst thing one incel can do. Kinda same thing happened to me. She didn't talk to me ,she was looking at her friend all the time.

Going to blind date is the worst thing one incel can do. Kinda same thing happened to me. She didn't talk to me ,she was looking at her friend all the time.
Exactly. You will only embarrass yourself and whoever tried setting you up. Fuck that shit.

You’re the idiot for letting co workers give you girl advice:feelsugh: tell them all to fuck off and eat shit:dab:

It wasn't a blind date,she came to see me when we had a coffee break at work.But yeah blind dates are desperate measures.

This is where the awkward situation came from

-the used up roastie complains to her friends how lonely she is and how bad she wants a serious relationship (forgetting to say that looks matters :blackpill: and ofc she wont go for a subhuman, rather acknowledging bluepilled theories that the guy should have good personality :bluepill:)
-her friends take her seriously :bluepill: and introduce you
-YOU MAKING THIS TOPIC :feelskek:
-the foid being annoyed cause next time she complains to her friends, they will remind her about you :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Better laugh

Also, look at how some normies fill the gap between the unrealistic bluepill :bluepill: and the real life blackpill :blackpill: with a compromise bullshitty redpill :redpill: (brooo you fail because your game sucks, bro)

Last edited:
they said you didnt chase enough because whores make normies dance for them and clown for them. Same thing with female rats who first choose the alpha they want to fuck and then rapebait that alpha.

You were smart not for wasting your effort. Ngl your story would be more entertaining if you went out of your way to discomfort her in a socially acceptable manner

they said you didnt chase enough because whores make normies dance for them and clown for them. Same thing with female rats who first choose the alpha they want to fuck and then rapebait that alpha.

You were smart not for wasting your effort. Ngl your story would be more entertaining if you went out of your way to discomfort her in a socially acceptable manner
Thank man i am happy that someone understands.