Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coworkers not saying good morning to me....

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
..eventhough I am in a superior in position. If you are incel you will always be disrespected despite your rank and position in the work place. Thai people are known to be polite but the female staff do not even have the courtesy to say hello. They just pretend I am invisible unless they need something

jesus christ boyo you must be extremely subhuman then, even tho ive always found coworkers and shit saying hello every fucking day pointless at least some of them say that to me.

its over for you boyo.

although i guess i have been at the same workplace for years...

damn no respect as a hapa, the life we live must be hell in Thailand for you
Being Hapa is only cool if you are a good looking female or if you are a male you have to be a celebrity to be taken seriously. If you are average looking you will treated like a currycel.

Being Hapa is only cool if you are a good looking female or if you are a male you have to be a celebrity to be taken seriously. If you are average looking you will treated like a currycel.
fuck those bitches man

what is funny is that I am living in a place where alledgely any incel should be losing his virginity. But no so for non whites
just be white

who cares, why do you even want them to say hi to you

when i get a job i will legit be like a phantom. hopefully no one will know i exist and i don't have to interact with those fuckers.

yep I will get a gene treatment and become white like in Die Another Day . LOL
Hope it goes well, how do people treat the black guys in Thailand from your observation

Asians are more primal people. They know you have shit genes and so they aren't afraid to disrespect you. Looks are number one, artificial hierarchies be damned.

Hope it goes well, how do people treat the black guys in Thailand from your observation
I would say tall Tyrone types do get Thais girls but average blacks do badly. Its almost impossible for them

It's because you're ugly.

fire those bitches

im in Korea, bit different from Thailand but here is my 1cent

1) Asian women are mentally very strong, sophisticated and adroit; Betas and Incels have literally no chance against them, you don't even get the choice of how bad they beat you, its that bad; l know, l have crumbled before them and it fucking hurts and reinforces all the factors that make you an incel to begin with and, whats more, when you look into their eyes, they know it, you know it
2) they are probably hot, law of numbers means in any given workplace in an urban area there are bound to be a handful of stunners, and lets not pretend that even the smallest acknowledgement from a 6+ member of the opposite sex doesnt momentarily make us feel good about our shortcomings