Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Coworkers don't stop teasing me about my looks.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
Theres this 17 year old who is 6ft and keeps calling me a goblin and I should hang myself. He himself looks like a freshman faggot jock. With glasses and everything. The other is literal grown man who looks like a pedo. He's ginger btw. He is also 6ft he has the Chris Chan body though. But lately they hate how I looks so much. They brought up me wearing a beanie along with me tying my hair up a long with it. They told me I look like a law and order new Yorker who works in a butcher shop. With shit clothes and everything. All simply for wearing a beanie. Jfl can't win. They call me midget 24/7 Im just speechless. No one respects me at my job and I'm so open to just doing a remote one.

Refer to my previous comment on belittlement such as this... :feelshehe:

I can say that in your case, it's quite welcomed to find a pathetic subhuman to mock or otherwise laugh at, as there's no other discernible reason to attempt to defend you... :feelsjuice:

Negative characteristics are instantly projected onto you due to your unattractive physical appearance; even moreso with a foid. :feelsclown:

It must be even worse for you, with your turbomanletness; I suggest attempting self defense of some kind or simply limiting interactions with these types of moggers, as their treatment of you will never change or be changed... :feelsUgh:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:

Refer to my previous comment on belittlement such as this... :feelshehe:

It must be even worse for you, with your turbomanletness; I suggest attempting self defense of some kind or simply limiting interactions with these types of moggers, as their treatment of you will never change or be changed... :feelsUgh:

Remember that foids will still ALWAYS give those like them a pass, by simply ignoring the behaviour or attempting to reason/excuse it out in some way; as long as they're attractive, of course! :society:
I didn't pick this shitty life. I was forced into this.

Why was I conceived
rick grimes GIF by The Walking Dead

Brutal, if I were you I would’ve quit a long time ago

Brutal, if I were you I would’ve quit a long time ago
Can't I'm stuck because I have to pay my rent. Parents bills. They tricked me into this. I became my failure parents, retirement plans as if it wasn't any worse.

Fuck 'em, can you report them to HR?

Fuck 'em, can you report them to HR?
I'm in a pickle with HR because I drew a low effort innocent picture of the CEO and they took it negatively. So it's already over my friend.

I'm in a pickle with HR because I drew a low effort innocent picture of the CEO and they took it negatively. So it's already over my friend.
That does sound like quite the pickle, how did they find out about your drawings?

That does sound like quite the pickle, how did they find out about your drawings?
They saw me draw with the others. On a whiteboard. Mostly innocent shit. Like the CEO holding a talking cupcake

Can't I'm stuck because I have to pay my rent. Parents bills. They tricked me into this. I became my failure parents, retirement plans as if it wasn't any worse.
ditch ur nigger parents for doing this to you. unethical scum