Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Coworker thinks I'm gay

Badwolf

Badwolf

Doctor
I have a female coworker who, when she doesn't pretty herself up she's a 6, but when she does she's an easy 8, sometimes 9. She likes video games and basically everything I'm into. She also doesn't talk a lot which is always a plus for me. We're okay friends, and its not like I've ever attempted to go out with her, so I don't care about her relationships. However, the other day she was telling me about how her Chad boyfriend was treating her wrong, and all the things you'd expect. I told her I didn't give a fuck about problems that can be resolved easily with just a break up. I also told her that she's a grown fucking woman dating a high schooler (expression, not literally). Then I left.

The next day she told me she broke up with Chad, and now she texts me everyday. She's kinda like a PG version of me. I don't know if to date her so soon after her breakup or wait to see if I'm just a rebound, or maybe just say fuck it and be her rebound anyway. However, she just texted me that she's looking for someone like me, but straight. She thinks I'm gay.

You're her emotional tampon.

Impressive. Run Fake Gay Conversion game on her

and enjoy

QONVIyz.gif

why does she think you are gay? are you affeminate or something?

Alternatively, she says that because she's trying to convince herself you're gay as a defense mechanism so she won't have to deal with you because you're not chad, tell her you have a crush on her and run just be bi game.

why does she think you are gay? are you affeminate or something?

I'm not a big fan of women in general, I only like their physique and even then, I have very high standards. That type of attitude probably manifested itself and she probably concluded I was gay.

No escaping the gay friend zone. You’re TOAST!

tell her your not gay then?

Well perhaps she only wanted a gay friend?

You could tell her your bisexual.

She'll use you for validation for a bit and then go back to her Chad bf.

LMAO it starts like an awesome fucking story about your escape. You convert a Stacylite into leaving her Chad bf and can reel her into fucking you...

...BUT SURPRISE ... twist ending! She thought you were gay the whole time.

Just text her this:
I am straight. Let's date now.

LMAO it starts like an awesome fucking story about your escape. You convert a Stacylite into leaving her Chad bf and can reel her into fucking you...

...BUT SURPRISE ... twist ending! She thought you were gay the whole time.

Just text her this:
I am straight. Let's date now.

Now we wait.

Attachments

• image1[3287].jpg
    image1[3287].jpg
    38 KB · Views: 111
So someone who's a 9 thinks you're attractive to talk to and potentially date.

Are you here just for the edgy posts and female hate?

wrong move buddy boyo, you should have run bisexual game. foids love to virtue signal

So someone who's a 9 thinks you're attractive to talk to and potentially date.

Are you here just for the edgy posts and female hate?

I could relate to a portion of you.

>now she texts me everyday

This is the biggest sign she's into you. Get inside of her before the gate closes and she finds someone else.

latest

you are inches away from getting pussy, and you will indeed get it if you play your cards right. If she "friendzones" (gayzones?) you...then....fucking roast the shit out of her.

Update: We're sex buddies now. Does this mean I graduated from this site?

Update: We're sex buddies now. Does this mean I graduated from this site?

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! OUT KNOWWW FUCKIN FAGGOT

Do you talk funny? Or maybe it's the way you dress

hope you die of fucking cancer

She wants you to be her beta orbiter you dummy.