Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Coworker invited me out for sushi tonight

allDead

allDead

Silver
-
Said he'd introduce me to his friends. But I'm sitting in a parking lot drunk so I won't go. Jfl at my life. It's not funny bros. Rope when

Rope when
Necking yourself is overrated. Try blowing your brains out at a clay pigeon range with a shotgun. Birdshot will act like a slug if its close enough to your head so don't worry about failing to be an hero & becoming an veggie instead.

you chose getting drunk in a parking lot vs eating garbage fish food with normies

sounds like your coworker is the one who missed out tbh :smonk:

you should have just gone man.maybe they are good people who knows.you have nothing to lose

You literally had the chance to get laid but ruined it by yourself

you should have just gone man.maybe they are good people who knows.you have nothing to lose
I don't know what the fuck my problem is. I'm 28 and am scared of my fucking shadow. Instead I'm going to get even drunker and high and post here. I don't have a friend group. This has got to be one of the most retarded decisions I've made in a long time

Last edited:
I don't know what the fuck my problem is. I'm 28 and am scared of my fucking shadow. Instead I'm going to get even drunker and high and post here. I don't have a friend group. This has got to be one of the most retarded decisions I've made in a long time
were there any bitches there?

Why not go when you're already drunk? Might make things a bit easier

Necking yourself is overrated. Try blowing your brains out at a clay pigeon range with a shotgun. Birdshot will act like a slug if its close enough to your head so don't worry about failing to be an hero & becoming an veggie instead.
Based :feelsokman:

It usually doesn't end well according to my personal experience. Most of the time I just sit at the table and find myself unable to join their conversation. It doesn't hurt, but it can be a waste of time if you are incapable of socializing like me.

Mogs me for being invited anywhere. :incel:

It usually doesn't end well according to my personal experience. Most of the time I just sit at the table and find myself unable to join their conversation. It doesn't hurt, but it can be a waste of time if you are incapable of socializing like me.
maybe,but op has nothing to lose.