Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Coworker foids were talking 4 hours straight about a Chad.

Tarblackpill

Tarblackpill

There will be so much grief.
-
All 4 of them are in actual relationships tbh. I have argued with one of them a shiton of times and up until now she has threw up two "diamonds".

First one being that "For me is personality first" (she keeps drooling over every chad coming in the office)

Second "Ugly men cheat more because they get overconfident when they find a gf".

I repeat, this is a gal who DROOLS over all Chads coming to the office, and is totally neutral towards any non chad guy (even cracking jokes about their height/weight).

We incels know all of these, but I hope posting this might help reality reach up to those still bluepilled.

Work from home now so im so glad dont have to listen to female coworkers snymore
one of the most horrible days is when i was working the front desk (so i couldnt put headphones on) and a group of girls was talking about sex during/after pregnancy because one of the girls was about to deliver

3 hrs of sex talk until they went to lunch then i had some peace and quiet

Women think WAY more about cock than we think about pussy tbh.

The lack of self awareness on there part is astounding.

All 4 of them are in actual relationships tbh. I have argued with one of them a shiton of times and up until now she has threw up two "diamonds".

First one being that "For me is personality first" (she keeps drooling over every chad coming in the office)

Second "Ugly men cheat more because they get overconfident when they find a gf".

I repeat, this is a gal who DROOLS over all Chads coming to the office, and is totally neutral towards any non chad guy (even cracking jokes about their height/weight).

We incels know all of these, but I hope posting this might help reality reach up to those still bluepilled.
too much confidence is code for all men that are 6 or below are meant to be subdued and have ZERO confidence, otherwise the matrix is thrown off, so anyone sub 6 that acts even a bit charismatic is smacked back down by them and shit talked.

too much confidence is code for all men that are 6 or below are meant to be subdued and have ZERO confidence, otherwise the matrix is thrown off, so anyone sub 6 that acts even a bit charismatic is smacked back down by them and shit talked.
True. I hope it will turn to bite them all one day.

Ugly men cheat more because they get overconfident when they find a gf".
Wow i fucking love this, its always the man's fault, "Its not that Im a superficial whore, its the guy's fault for not winning the genetic lottery"

Wow i fucking love this, its always the man's fault, "Its not that Im a superficial whore, its the guy's fault for not winning the genetic lottery"
I do know.

foids are simple creatures that have one thing in mind: chad cock

This is just very depressing…. I have seen similar stuff happen and it just makes me wonder where I will end up. Women barely look my way tbh, or if we get Eye contact they just look away instantly as if it was a danger to look at my face

This is just very depressing…. I have seen similar stuff happen and it just makes me wonder where I will end up. Women barely look my way tbh, or if we get Eye contact they just look away instantly as if it was a danger to look at my face
I just talk to them about the most depraved shit, doing the most depraved jokes. I don't give a shit anymore. They are not entitled to politeness, as I am not to honesty.

it just sounds like a very unprofessional work environment

cant imagine having to work around foids constantly , was bad enough having to be around them occasionally when i was employed