Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Cowboymaxxing hope for Ricecels/Happas?

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
A friend of mine who goes by the name ForestFire who is a Half White/Half Korean manlet says he was Incel, until he started Cowboymaxxing. He started dressing like a cowboy, and helping on farms and ranches. He never got matches on Tinder until he started doing this.
Forest

Just Cowboymaxx?

if you're a pale skinny nerd with smooth hands you can't pull it off

Mogs me to oblivion

It doesn't work the other way.

c07.png

Your friend is pretty cute, he should k-popmax but if this is what he wants and he's getting girls, I guess it doesn't matter.

Lmao I can believe it honestly. Some girls are really into the "country" guys even if they aren't country at all.

movie-star-news-clint-eastwood-portrait-in-classic-with-cigarette-in-his-mouth_a-G-14442516-8363142.jpg
Even bowboymaxx will be impossible for incels. With chad cowboys like Clint Eastwood
images
And Marty mcfly !!!

No i am not joking, foids see them as cowboys...and belive they look like this.

Last edited:
even if they aren't country at all.

Yeah this guy obviously isn't country at all. He looks like a pretty boy that's cosplaying as a cowboy...which is exactly what he's doing if OP's story is legit. It's so obviously people probably think he's doing it ironically. Maybe that's what makes him stick out.

Either way this is life fuel...................for good looking guys.

Dressing like a cowboy when you're hapa makes you look more white. Jbw

Yeah this guy obviously isn't country at all. He looks like a pretty boy that's cosplaying as a cowboy...which is exactly what he's doing if OP's story is legit. It's so obviously people probably think he's doing it ironically. Maybe that's what makes him stick out.

Either way this is life fuel...................for good looking guys.

True, he mogs me. @BrendioEEE how tall is he?

take him to Ram Ranch

volcel if you wouldnt