Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Covidtestmaxxing - A new way for Incels to almost feel female touch

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
5d 22h 50m
I recently had to get tested to travel abroad, there was a cute foid doing the testing, she was my age as well. Her putting the jew stick up my nose was the closest i've came to touching a female, since she indirectly touched me and had to stand in front of me. Afterwards i felt warm and fuzzy it was great.
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
144d 17h 46m
I'm not taking the toxon and not sticking anything into my nose.

Deathmint

Deathmint

Being ornery is ordinary.
★★
15d 10h 6m
Don't want any foid contaminate me with graphene dioxide, ethylene oxide, PEG or anything else.
Fuck all of this.

highinhibition

highinhibition

Banned
-
36d 23h 15m
went to a covid testing for school

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face

Fat Link

Fat Link

The Holy Emissary of Sacred Wizchan™
★★★★★
138d 8h 28m
Yeah, no thanks.:feelsUgh:

The Jew jab is at least one instance where the age old adage: “Sex sells” doesn’t work for me.:feelshehe:

erenyeager

erenyeager

Destroy the world for inceldia
★★★★★
40d 20h 57m
highinhibition said:

the fat bitch stabbed me with a wooden stick in my nose:feelsree: and said after that "You can leave now" without ever looking me in the face
Over

Kellercel

Kellercel

Recruit
★★
5d 22h 50m
highinhibition said:

Fucking brutal i might go testing again soon even when i don't have to, standing so close to a foid is amazing i can't even imagine what kissing and hugging must feel like

SoloAlex

SoloAlex

I hate privileged people
★★★★★
46d 22h 19m
Kellercel said:
Also if you are a lowerthirdcel you can keep the mask above your chin for some extra frauding.
I know

Lolimancer

Lolimancer

Sincerely Yours
★★★★★
115d 22h 19m
Nemesis

Nemesis

Sick of n0rmies, norwood cell
★★★★★
3d 17h 5m
If you really want to touch a foid, go use a public transport at top hours, when is crowdy :bigbrain:

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
126d 12h 34m
Just get covid theory

truefaithneworder

truefaithneworder

Certified Driver license cel
★★
12d 5h 40m
The guy who gave me the vaccine was an old asian guy:feelsrope:

Though recently i went to the dentist to get my teeth cleaned and the dentist assistant was a latina with a fat fucking ass bruh.I literally couldnt help but stare and i felt her thighs brush against my legs while giving me an X Ray.Almost popped a boner right there and than.

SelfCrucified

SelfCrucified

blockhead
★★★★★
51d 4h 2m
We spit in tubes now.

curryboy420

curryboy420

Admiral
★★
32d 22h 15m
No thanks, keep the nanobots and also keep the untrained testers causing sinus damage

N

notafraid69

Banned
-
2d 16h 37m
Kellercel said:
Fucking brutal i might go testing again soon even when i don't have to, standing so close to a foid is amazing i can't even imagine what kissing and hugging must feel like
I've hugged once and it feels amazing :feelsohh:pisses me off knowing I'll never get that again. Never kissed though always wondered what that was like:fuk:.

WhoreCel95

WhoreCel95

Banned
-
18h 0m
Kellercel said:
I recently had to get tested to travel abroad, there was a cute foid doing the testing, she was my age as well. Her putting the jew stick up my nose was the closest i've came to touching a female, since she indirectly touched me and had to stand in front of me. Afterwards i felt warm and fuzzy it was great.
You could just get a female GP or regular doctor and ask for a general checkup (or prostate exam). No need for wuhan wheeze shit going up your nose

PPEcel

PPEcel

RIP Saint Brian Laundrie (1997-2021)
★★★★★
173d 5h 3m
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8