Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Covid has caused suicide surge among women in Japan

N

NobuNagahirohichi

Recruit
★★★★

This only shows that covid has not affected men too much who were already locked inside their homes playing video games but looks like lack of cc riding has already had fatal consequences on japanese amazing gender.

(Ugly) men still kill themselves at much higher rates, but nobody cares

I am almost sad. Almost. Except I don't really care about that. The numbers among men without any lockdowns are few times higher.

Sweaty, you are not entitled to happiness

Low birth rates and killing themselves at a high rate?
JFL the nips are going to genocide themselves even before the kikes can "diversify" them

K didn’t care

‘In 2020, for the first time in 11 years, suicide rates in Japan went up. Most surprising, while male suicides fell slightly, rates among women surged nearly 15%’

that’s kind of interesting I guess men like being locked up in corona :feelscomfy:

The news and mainstream media love to make everything an issue about women when men are more likely to be murdered and commit suicide. A bunch of fearmongering bullshit.

Every foid that ropes makes me happy.

Men have been killing themselves en masse, even morseo than women statistically speaking, during this modern era. And yet, when foids kill themselves, its national news. So I agree, its cool. I dont care about foids.

Last edited:
Pretty much what you said OP, men are more well equipped to cope with loneliness and isolation, especially in Japan where most men have elaborate copes.

Foids get depressed when they cant have chad

good riddance

They're not entitled to white men.

Low birth rates and killing themselves at a high rate?
JFL the nips are going to genocide themselves even before the kikes can "diversify" them
I mean, suicide is sort in their cultural heritage.

At least some good news b4 bed

Half of these are probaly accidents women do this attention whoring all the time and end up offing themselves kek, but if they had the will to kill themselves they would fail.Holes cant do nothing right.

Pretty sad since japanese women also barely date

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back