Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Covid cases rising up again in my city.

• Thread starter Deleted member 33827
  • Start date
Deleted member 33827

Deleted member 33827

Self-banned
-
Feels good tbh. I hope my uni exams gets cancelled and more people die. The only downside of a strict lockdown is that I can't gymmaxx but I have a bunch of dumbbells at home so I'll just do some butterflies, side raises and neck curls at home.

How about you bros? How's covid situation in your region? Not gonna lie wearing masks is the best thing about covid. I can now hide my face during my peak bulks in winter. I wont stop wearing em for at least another couple of years because of that. Also I can experiment with facial hairs. What more can an incel ask for?

Media has successfully brainwashed and scared normies and I'm enjoying this shit show.

Curryland must be nice.

No dumbell for your face

Mine too ,I’m passing all the courses with extreme cheating hahahahhahahha I hope Covid never ends and I finish this stupid major without goin to school ,I hope the world ends asap

Haven't cared about covid in like 10 months. Will be nice to throw the mask out eventually

Will never happen.
Even if you take the vaccine you still have to wear this fucking thing.
yeah so i aint taken the faccine lol
take that society

Feels good tbh. I hope my uni exams gets cancelled and more people die. The only downside of a strict lockdown is that I can't gymmaxx but I have a bunch of dumbbells at home so I'll just do some butterflies, side raises and neck curls at home.

How about you bros? How's covid situation in your region? Not gonna lie wearing masks is the best thing about covid. I can now hide my face during my peak bulks in winter. I wont stop wearing em for at least another couple of years because of that. Also I can experiment with facial hairs. What more can an incel ask for?

Media has successfully brainwashed and scared normies and I'm enjoying this shit show.
Toronto Canada is shitting itself and leaders are treating the entire province as an open-air prison. Masks are mandatory and they're thinking of having martial law imposed as the (((Emergency Act))), which will give Justin Castro his father Fidel's dream of being Dictator for Life. America should have annexed or nuked this place decades ago.

Unfortunately SF is quickly re-opening. These past few weeks have been suifuel to me.

Here in CA we have a colored tiered system and currently most counties are at orange right now. Meaning some indoor dining and retail is allowed. We are slated to fully re-open by June 15 I think.

Indoor events are already resumed at 50% capacity.

I see lots and lots of couples walking around and it just makes me so depressed that I can't have that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back