Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel COVID-19 LINKED TO TESTOSTERONE LEVELS

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
SARS-CoV-2 Contamination of Air, Environmental Surfaces, and Personal Protective Equipment
This study documents results of SARS-CoV-2 polymerase chain reaction (PCR) testing of environmental surfaces and personal protective equipment surrounding 3 COVID-19 patients in isolation rooms in a Singapore hospital.
Our findings show a by-case correlation with testosterone levels and severity of COVID-19 symptoms. Patients [N=137] tested for testosterone, digydroxytestosterone, and follicle-stimulating hormone, were subsequently asked to list and clarify severity of symptoms. The results show a direct correlation of COVID-19 symptom severity to testosterone levels, with those a standard deviation above the mean [~895ng/dl Mean ±44.7ng/dl SD ±267.2ng/dl] showing nearly a complete cessation of all symptoms despite being carriers of the virus. More research is required on the link between testosterone, the immune system, and by-case risk factor of COVID-19 symptoms.

5DCE0109 F902 46B1 9D92 94566BB88A32

DCE1FB8A C8AF 433A A042 672800695800 1

NO MORE SOYBOYS. IT POSTERS CUT IN HALF!

Attachments

• 5DCE0109-F902-46B1-9D92-94566BB88A32.gif
    5DCE0109-F902-46B1-9D92-94566BB88A32.gif
    1.4 MB · Views: 270
This calls for a celebration.

00C5DD66 1E9E 43E3 88A6 5E15529C7C07

((They)) planned for this. This is why they put the soy in the water to decrease male testosterone levels. It not only weakens the male mind, but also makes them more vulnerable to corona. This also means that chads aren’t going to be nearly as affected by this, since their testosterone levels are higher.

((They)) planned for this. This is why they put the soy in the water to decrease male testosterone levels. It not only weakens the male mind, but also makes them more vulnerable to corona. This also means that chads aren’t going to be nearly as affected by this, since their testosterone levels are higher.
“Chads won’t be effected”
:reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelscry: :feelsrope:

Based chinks designing bio weapons that kill trannies and simps

gonna celebrate this with a nice energy drink

JFL if you think any virgin on this website has near 900 ng/dl test

I'm fucked
LIFEPILL: THE VACCINE WILL BE T INJECTIONS

Finally maybe cucktor will open their eyes about the benefits of testosterone on man mental and physical health. When i tested my level 2 years ago it was at 632 ng/dl, the "normal" range is 600-1200, doc didnt see anything wrong JFL.

nigga you have no idea what you are talking about
you do for believing that the phenomenon of prenatal T has anything to do with current testosterone levels, you fucking retard. don't open your fucking mouth if you dont know anything about science cunt. either explain to me in detail with what that has to do with testosterone levels (current and during puberty) or shut your mouth

:feelsugh: Reported for chad worship. Most incels are low t.

you do for believing that the phenomenon of prenatal T has anything to do with current testosterone levels, you fucking retard. don't open your fucking mouth if you dont know anything about science cunt. either explain to me in detail with what that has to do with testosterone levels (current and during puberty) or shut your mouth
please explain where i said that "prenatal T has anything to do with current testosterone levels" you fucking illiterate retard. don't touch your fucking keyboard to type a message out to me again faggot.

please explain where i said that "prenatal T has anything to do with current testosterone levels" you fucking illiterate retard. don't touch your fucking keyboard to type a message out to me again faggot.
you brought it up when i was talking about T levels,. now explain to me why you think prenatal t influences looks LMAO

you brought it up when i was talking about T levels,. now explain to me why you think prenatal t influences looks LMAO

You autistic faggot. Don't try to disprove others when you yourself are a low IQ autistic retard who doesn't fucking leave the house. I doubt you have the verbal IQ to even understand some of the terms being used, so let me spoonfeed you like a mother does to her autistic child.

"Higher cord testosterone levels were associated with masculinized facial features"

"second to fourth digit ratio (2D:4D), which is a marker of prenatal androgen exposure, corresponds to measures of facial masculinity and sexually dimorphic facial features "

You autistic faggot. Don't try to disprove others when you yourself are a low IQ autistic retard who doesn't fucking leave the house. I doubt you have the verbal IQ to even understand some of the terms being used, so let me spoonfeed you like a mother does to her autistic child.

"Higher cord testosterone levels were associated with masculinized facial features"

"second to fourth digit ratio (2D:4D), which is a marker of prenatal androgen exposure, corresponds to measures of facial masculinity and sexually dimorphic facial features "
prenatal t refers to male fetuses transferring test to another female fetuses in the womb, and the study of it is mainly between the masculine features of the female. your studies state that the hormones during puberty play a larger role.
while exposure to androgen hormones is significant for the fetal gonads to develop in the womb, it doesnt do much for lifetime male characteristics-that depends on the hormonal levels during puberty.

prenatal t refers to male fetuses transferring test to another female fetuses in the womb, and the study of it is mainly between the masculine features of the female. your studies state that the hormones during puberty play a larger role.
while exposure to androgen hormones is significant for the fetal gonads to develop in the womb, it doesnt do much for lifetime male characteristics-that depends on the hormonal levels during puberty.
When does it say that? It says that the importance of pubertal testosterone cannot be discounted. Stop spewing BS jfl

No more soys, thats very good

How is chad getting a free pass good, this upsets me to be honest.

Virus pretty much just killing off unattractive men and while chad gets to reap the benefits of a lower population. It's over honestly.
I think a lot of people here think they're high T when many probably aren't.

nobody likes lowt soyboy ricecels, even their own govtment is doing falseflag eugenic on them to wipe out a few hundred millions. Also a majority of them are smokers .its over for soysmokinglowtricecels. Oh and yeah chad always win.

An other good news for Chad.

How is that lifefuel ?

I'm fucked
LIFEPILL: THE VACCINE WILL BE T INJECTIONS
About time, FtM trans get free test injections but low T incels have to pay...

i guess i'll die

Prenatal T determines your looks, not serum T tbh
Exactly, vast majority of people have no idea when it comes to testosterone
nobody likes lowt soyboy ricecels, even their own govtment is doing falseflag eugenic on them to wipe out a few hundred millions. Also a majority of them are smokers .its over for soysmokinglowtricecels. Oh and yeah chad always win.

Cuckma, remember to wash your hands daily :dab:

if they were high T they probably wouldn't be incel.

ogrecels aren't that common, it's possible but rare to have a face that is so fucked up that you can't ascend as a 6'4, 250-pound mountain of a man